Best Buy Markdowns for week of Sept 27 ( Updated slightly )

Yeahman

CAGiversary!
NFL Street (All) 19.99

Everything or Nothing (All) 19.99

Chronicles of Riddick XBOX 29.99

Harvest Moon GC 29.99

Thief Deadly Shadows (XBOX) 39.99

Update: The markdowns print up Monday morning, and that's the day they go active. Occasionaly though when a major universal drop occurs, it goes active on Sunday. The problem is that word doesn't go all the way though. If not for this site, I would have had no idea that EoN and NFL Street were 19.99 on all consoles. I posted yesterday that NFL Street was GC only thus the update.

EON is discontinued/deleted on GC and XBOX, and NFL Street is discontinued/deleted on GC and XBOX. Stores will most likely not recieve any more copies, so if you want them for 15 dollars on those systems, then get them now.

Later.

Will accept $2 copies of Wario Ware, Sonic or NFL Street.

:twisted: :wink: :roll:

Not so bad, I'm sure after the Overstock fiasco dies down, some people would be interested in using the GGC on EoN. I probably will sometimes down the line. Thanks for the BB updates Yeahman.

Chronicles of Riddick was a good buy at $50. I've been wanting to play Thief, but not at that price.

From what a BB rep told me, EoN and NFL Street for the XBox & GC are listed as deleted/discontinued SKU's, so when they're gone, they're gone.

Yeahman, any truth to that?

EDIT: Added in "for the XBox and GC"

[quote name='chickenhawk']Thanks for posting. EoN sounds good to me! I'll wait for a price drop on the PS2 NFL Street though.[/quote]
The PS2 version of NFL Street is $19.99 too. I just picked it up last night at a B&M with a GGC coupon. The Best Buy I was at had plenty of them in stock, and the price marked on 'em had not been adjusted down yet.

BB.com has a nasty tendency to show only the product that isn't listed as a deleted SKU, so if you only see the PS2 version of a title, most likely, it's going to be gone shortly for the GC and XBox when they sell through at the store level.

If you all plan on getting 007 EON at Best Buy, I suggest you go TODAY. My BB only had 1 copy left and I doubt they will be getting any more in like someone else said.

I'm headed by my BB tonight. Hopefully they will have either EoN or NFL Street. Thanks again for the info dispite some repeats. Keep up the good work.

Thanks Yeahman for the notice. NFL Street is definently mine and maybe EoN. Riddick doesn't sound too bad either for 25$ after GGC.

[quote name='Wapcaplet'][quote name='chickenhawk']Thanks for posting. EoN sounds good to me! I'll wait for a price drop on the PS2 NFL Street though.[/quote]
The PS2 version of NFL Street is $19.99 too. I just picked it up last night at a B&M with a GGC coupon. The Best Buy I was at had plenty of them in stock, and the price marked on 'em had not been adjusted down yet.[/quote]

Damn! I was just there yesterday and it's 25 minutes away!! Thanks for letting me know and thanks to Yeahman for the update. Another trip to BB is in the works for me!!

I was at BB yesterday and I also saw for Xbox:

Ford Racing 2 $10
Outlaw Volleyball $10

I don't remember seeing anyone post those... BTW: Is Ford Racing 2 worth $10???

bread's done
Back