Best Buy matches again! And someones got assloads of Wiis.

Kane666

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I just did this today Best Buy is matching TRU B2G1. Also Im pretty sure they're still matching mario w/ gift card. And slightly less sure but since they'll match anyone apparently on friday just go there and tell them about CC assassins creed w/ $10 card and targets orange box & heavenly sword $48 each. this way you can hit it all in one store. My local TRU had 60 wiis yesterday and are gonna have 20 tomorrow. Best Buy has none and it seems no one has as many as theyre getting. It might be local but if its not harrass your TRUs.

[quote name='rodeojones903']Best Buy this year will not be matching other stores black friday deals. We were told so during our meeting sunday morning.[/quote]

I overheard the manager at my local store say the same thing as the cashier was getting instructions on how to ring up my $25 gift card for buying Super Mario Galaxy.

Yea, I was told the same. This is the criteria; I am told:
1. Current availability of item at said price at other store (they will make you wait for them to call now)
2. or if the price expires early or fixed limited quantity's (IE. 25 per store).
3. or if it's a buy this get that (IE. Buy console get unbundled game free).

You aren't getting a price match. So that's pretty much ALL black-friday deals.

So if you want a "before noon" door-buster you have to go to the other store. If it's all day and it's in stock then you might have a chance.

Sucks, BestBuy just dropped off my favorite game-store shelf to be replaced by TRU. I am going to miss those reward certs.

[quote name='saldogg']will bestbuy pm their own deals? i bought sopranos final season, but want it for half off which is their BF deal[/QUOTE]

No, the BF deals do not apply to prior purchases. You can not buy something on Wed. and price match it for a black Friday deal.

Went to Milpitas Best Buy to return a game. An older Asian man was in front and asked if they would price match the B2G1 TRU deal. The female CSR was like nope "We don't price match anything that is suppose to be free." I've heard this before at a CC on El Camino Real and the BB on Stevens Creek. I guess the stores around this area will not price match those free deals. That or I have encountered the non-seasonal employees. :(

bread's done
Back