Best Buy Max Payne 3: Special Edition $34.99 (In Store Only / 360 Only)

coopscohen

CAGiversary!
Feedback
91 (100%)
Just came back from my local BB and saw the :360: Max Payne 3 Special Edition for $34.99.

I don't think this is not YMMV as it rung up $34.99 and didn't require a manager override. The receipt does say clearance discount.

The website still has it listed for $69.99 hence the "in store only." Also, I had them scan the :ps3: version and that one still rang up the regular price of $69.99 so :360: only for the $34.99 clearance price.

[quote name='lostdecoy']I just bought a GoW3 Epic edition this past weekend, paid $49.99.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for your post. My store had one in stock and none listed on the site. I picked it up for $35 (30% manager discount for clearance). This was in Cary, NC, next to Epic Studios none the less. Woot.:bouncy:

I went to a semi-local Best Buy store tonight (8/23) and the PS3 Max Payne 3 SE rang up as $69.99. It was also marked $69.99 on the shelf. The $30 GCU coupon didn't apply either (I didn't think it would, since they have different SKUs). So...I'm guessing this is YMMV.

[quote name='lostdecoy']I just bought a GoW3 Epic edition this past weekend, paid $49.99.
[/QUOTE]

Can one of you guys post the Gears of War 3 Epic edition SKU? Thanks!

[quote name='lostdecoy']I just bought a GoW3 Epic edition this past weekend, paid $49.99.

If you are able to get to Lawrence, which is on the south shore near the Queens/LI border...they had one on the floor when I went last week. I already picked it up further east on LI so I didn't grab it.[/QUOTE]

Thank you so much for posting this. I was able to pick one up today. I had been eyeing it for some time.

[quote name='ragingst0rm6']Can one of you guys post the Gears of War 3 Epic edition SKU? Thanks![/QUOTE]

If anyone is willing to help a CAG out and get me one of the Max Payne 3 SE for Xbox 360, then I would be happy to pay you back. Please PM me. Its been sold out all around NYC.

I can call my store in the morning and ask them to hold one or both. Not sure what it would be for shipping and such. Let me know.

[quote name='krashhole']My Bestbuy had 3 PS3 versions and 1 360 version. Located at the Victory Lakes location outside of Houston.[/QUOTE]

too damn far from where i live.......:cry:

[quote name='knight19']I went to a semi-local Best Buy store tonight (8/23) and the PS3 Max Payne 3 SE rang up as $69.99. It was also marked $69.99 on the shelf. The $30 GCU coupon didn't apply either (I didn't think it would, since they have different SKUs). So...I'm guessing this is YMMV.[/QUOTE]All you need is either pic of the shelf tag with the clearance price(hopefully a CAG can post it) or the store #/phone # & your local BB can call & confirm the price & match it. It doesn't have to be in stock @ the other BB either they just need to verify the price.

[quote name='jdawgg76']Just had one price checked and it scanned 99.99. I thought the 59.99 drop was universal.[/QUOTE]^^^

[quote name='Guillermo_IGN']I can't find this and on their website it doesn't say $34,00
Does it work with the coupon that takes off $30?[/QUOTE]The RZ COUPONS WOULD NEVER WORK WITHOUT OVERRIDE SINCE THEY ARE SKU SPECIFIC only @Gamer coupons have worked on all versions of game titles.

bread's done
Back