Best Buy May Nintendo Zone offer - Save $10 off Spirit Camera: The Cursed Memoir

htz

CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
Best Buy May 2012 Coupon - Save $10 on Spirit Camera: The Cursed Memoir

Nintendo Zone FAQ
Problem:
The Nintendo 3DS is not automatically connecting at a Nintendo Zone.
Solution:

• Tap the blinking Nintendo Zone icon on the HOME Menu of your Nintendo 3DS system to view all of the content Nintendo Zone has to offer.
  • Verify that the wireless switch on the side of the system is On. (A yellow light should appear next to it.)
  • Make sure the system is within range of the wireless signal. The signal will not usually carry outside of the store location. (For Best Buy, move towards the videogame section of the store.)
  • Verify that the system battery is charged. If the battery power is low, the system is less likely to be able to pick up the signal.
  • There may be an issue with the service at your current location. Try again later, or try a different Nintendo Zone location.
Problem:
Where are Nintendo Zones located?
Solution:
Nintendo Zone HotSpot Locator
There are over 28,000 3DS Nintendo Zones across the US and Canada. Nintendo Zones are currently located at Best Buy, Starbucks, McDonalds, Barnes and Noble, Westfield Malls and Simon Malls, as well as in many airports and hotels.

Additionally, with the exception of Best Buy, Nintendo Zones are only able to connect to systems with menu version 2.0.0-2U or higher.
*Make sure your 3DS firmware version is fully updated or you might have trouble connecting to a Nintendo Zone HotSpot.*
Nintendo Zone Coupon FAQ

• Coupons can be viewed from any Nintendo Zone location. However, they can only be redeemed at the specific retailer that the coupon is for. (For example, a Best Buy coupon may appear while you are using the Nintendo Zone in a McDonald's, but you would need to go to a Best Buy to redeem the coupon.)
  • Coupons are set by the retailer, and generally change at the beginning of each month. If a coupon is no longer appearing in the Nintendo Zone Viewer, that coupon has expired.
How to Redeem a Coupon in the Nintendo Zone Viewer?

1. Select the Nintendo Zone Viewer from the HOME menu, and select "Open."
  2. Any current coupon offers will be shown in the upper-right or upper-left corner of the screen. Select the offer to open it.
  3. Bring the Nintendo 3DS to the cashier when you check out. They will scan the coupon's barcode (on the system's screen), which will apply the coupon discount to your purchase.

Last edited by a moderator:
awesome game. best 3ds game so far for me. lucky Pit, he gets lucky with lady Palutena
palutena.jpg

I see, for anyone who thought I spolied the game, Pit getting lucky with Pal is complete assumption. Im so far chapter 6 into the game. One can only assume the hero gets to be with a lady like all other games

I was in BB yesterday w/ my 3DS standing at the really big Kid Icarus display trying to connect to the Nintendo Zone but it kept telling me no Nintendo Zone spot was available. I decided BB didn't have them and went home. Maybe I was standing in the wrong "spot"? How tiny are these "Spots" anyway? I assumed it would be the entire store like WiFi, do you have to stand right next to something like TRU?

[quote name='rjejr']I was in BB yesterday w/ my 3DS standing at the really big Kid Icarus display trying to connect to the Nintendo Zone but it kept telling me no Nintendo Zone spot was available. I decided BB didn't have them and went home. Maybe I was standing in the wrong "spot"? How tiny are these "Spots" anyway? I assumed it would be the entire store like WiFi, do you have to stand right next to something like TRU?[/QUOTE]

A lot of BB stores don't have NZ turned on at the displays. It is not all over the store like wifi but you at least have to be within the games section.

[quote name='rjejr']I was in BB yesterday w/ my 3DS standing at the really big Kid Icarus display trying to connect to the Nintendo Zone but it kept telling me no Nintendo Zone spot was available. I decided BB didn't have them and went home. Maybe I was standing in the wrong "spot"? How tiny are these "Spots" anyway? I assumed it would be the entire store like WiFi, do you have to stand right next to something like TRU?[/QUOTE]
I have decided to keep this thread updated monthly with new Nintendo Zone offers. I have also updated the 1st post of this thread with tips on how to make Nintendo Zone work if you are having trouble.

If the Nintendo Zone hotspot at a Best Buy store is not working, you can always try a McDonalds or Starbucks. You will still get the Best Buy coupon to show up.

[quote name='trunks982']really want spirit camera but i heard its like 2hr long. i'll wait it hit $10[/QUOTE]

Same here, I heard it was a really cool experience that really shows off the possibilities of AR, but that as an actual game it's kinda crappy and it's really short.

bread's done
Back