Star Wars Infinity Rise Against the Empire Playset: $20/$16

Power A Star Wars The Force Awakens :xb1: Controllers: $25

Turtle Beach X-Wing Headset: $40

Star Wars Nintendo 3DS Stylus Set: $3

Star Wars Force Awakens Steelbook: $20

Star Wars Episode 1-6 Steelbooks: $10 each

Star Wars Trilogy Sets: $30 each

Star Wars Funko Pops: $6 each

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/misc/deal-of-the-day/pcmcat248000050016.c?id=pcmcat248000050016

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone else try buying the wired Xbone controllers? I have tried adding each one to the cart, and it says "sku not found' or "sorry an error has occured". 

I once boarded and flew with Spock.....
It was however a Southwest flight. True story. Back to star wars. Target has the three wheeled huffy BB8 scooters for $15. May the Republic have mercy on your souls.

I bought Rise Against the Empire the other day for $20 w/gcu. I have the basic member status, not elite. Can I call and have it adjusted? Going out to the store is not worth the $4.

Finally picked up the I-VI steelbooks today. I finished the extra discs on the Saga set last month and have no intention of watching them again. Might watch them all with commentary before Rogue One comes out.

I bought Rise Against the Empire the other day for $20 w/gcu. I have the basic member status, not elite. Can I call and have it adjusted? Going out to the store is not worth the $4.
If you used Store Pickup with bestbuy.com or had it shipped from Best Buy, then you can do it on the phone. If you purchased at a retail store the adjustment needs to be done there.

Hang on, I'll send you my address to pass along that $4 you don't want by heading into the store.

Does Episode IV steel book come with two disks or one? They look the same to me and can't check until I get home later tonight.

WP_20160504_17_33_18_Pro_zpsx5uv9wec.jpg

Damn... I wish the Complete Saga was $59.99-$69.99, and was the original 2011 Book version.....
You could purchase it on Gohastings when they have a sale, I managed to get a copy t $35.xx when they had a 30% off sale; any more of a discount and I am sure it would go OOS immediately. It came in good condition with all blu ray discs.

Damn... I wish the Complete Saga was $59.99-$69.99, and was the original 2011 Book version.....
Some stores might still have both versions. They are the same sku in the system and Fox restocked stores with the old version during the holidays when the newer one was running low.

Was thinking of getting all the steelbooks but since it's sold out online and it's too late for me to hit the stores, best I can hope for is that I-VI drops in price further by Black Friday. Don't know if they over-printed these things thinking demand would be huge for sets that skimp on extras compared to the Complete Collection but sticks them in steelbook cases with less-than-flattering images. If they haven't cleared out a big part of their inventory during this sale, I'm hoping for a $7.99 sale or lower for episodes I-VI steelbooks.

Now that I missed this deal, really hoping for the Complete Collection which lacks the Force Awakens to drop to $50 to $60 before I buy.

Was thinking of getting all the steelbooks but since it's sold out online and it's too late for me to hit the stores, best I can hope for is that I-VI drops in price further by Black Friday. Don't know if they over-printed these things thinking demand would be huge for sets that skimp on extras compared to the Complete Collection but sticks them in steelbook cases with less-than-flattering images. If they haven't cleared out a big part of their inventory during this sale, I'm hoping for a $7.99 sale or lower for episodes I-VI steelbooks.

Now that I missed this deal, really hoping for the Complete Collection which lacks the Force Awakens to drop to $50 to $60 before I buy.
All the Star Wars steels were way over produced. I sent back 400+ extra copies of I-VI that didn't sell during the holidays at my store. Fox really thought these would fly off the shelf with a combined cost that was more than the Saga set with all the extras...

All the Star Wars steels were way over produced. I sent back 400+ extra copies of I-VI that didn't sell during the holidays at my store. Fox really thought these would fly off the shelf with a combined cost that was more than the Saga set with all the extras...
If Fox even bothered to put something new in the steelbooks whether it be new extras and promotional material for each film even if it's something as cheap as a small poster, it might have sold more. If they just pack the same exact disks that's been around for years minus existing extras, movie buyers are too smart to pay any premium just for a metal box.

I'm a huge Star Wars fan owning the original trilogy on VHS and the 6 movies on DVD. Each new medium, I have less incentive to buy the movies again unless they give me content I don't already have. It's not enough that they boosted the quality of the video and sound so I haven't bought the bluray yet until the price drops more or I might just wait for it to make it onto 4k.

Strange as it may sound, I thought the real star of the Force Awakens was the Millennium Falcon. Those were the only scenes that generated any kind of excitement for me. No character really stood out for me in the film, with the characters from the original trilogy playing too small a role than I hoped for and the storyline, for me, lacked believability and didn't seem as intense or broad as Lucas's original trilogy. That's just me. I'm sure there's plenty of people who disagree. Disney did put a fresh, family-friendly spin on it though but it doesn't mean it's a great Star Wars movie. Just good.

I cant recall what the price for the force awakens steelbook was on release day (4/5) if it was more than $19.99 then anyone with elite and elite plus can get a price adjustment.
It was $27.99 for the force awakens and then $16.99 for the others. I purchased all 7 steelbooks that day and am trying to get them to price match. I wasn't able to make it to the store so I sent in a request to customer care so no I am just awaiting for their answer.

I grabbed Battlefront for my Xbox one, I had one of those We Miss You Heres $5 emails so it was $19+tax with GCU, that's the price I've been waiting for.

The force awaken was meeehhhhh , I wasn't impressed nor go nuts for Star Wars

Finn story was pathetic and made no sense ( who was this black guy who's bad and then have a change of heart )

The force awaken was meeehhhhh , I wasn't impressed nor go nuts for Star Wars

Finn story was pathetic and made no sense ( who was this black guy who's bad and then have a change of heart )
Some people hate the soldiers who simply follow order and consider them as bad, and hate even more those who decided not to follow order and flee.

Got the starter set despite the digital version was on sale for $9.98 via XBL...w/Target's sale and the Gamer unlocked membership, I managed to get it for $19.94...considering I get 2 characters and the base + the game, that was CAG tastical.

Then I grabbed Boba Fett & Kylo Ren, even though the website said $7.99 for May the 4th, it kept ringing up as $13.99/$14.99, Manager told her how to make it so she could price match the website & give me the discount for membership. I told her, should be $6.40...she said, actually it's $5.19. I said quietly, "i love you." she giggled and finished my transaction. Not sure how she got $5.19 but I'm not complaining. I had actually thought to run and grab Yoda and Darth Maul but there was a long line of angry customers behind me.

Word.

I'm holding off for 4K version :)
I'm holding off for the 3-D version. That's how I saw it in theaters, and that's how I want to see it at home. It's been announced as coming, though we have no date: I'm betting it's sometime around the theatrical release of Rogue One. Sadly, there has not been a 4k 3-D version of anything, and from what I understand, no plans to either.

I'm holding off for the 3-D version. That's how I saw it in theaters, and that's how I want to see it at home. It's been announced as coming, though we have no date: I'm betting it's sometime around the theatrical release of Rogue One. Sadly, there has not been a 4k 3-D version of anything, and from what I understand, no plans to either.
I'm looking forward to the 3D version too. Refused to buy the regular bluray. Wishing 4k-3D will become reality but right now it's just a dream.

I'd have bought all the steelbooks if it weren't for the fact I already bought the original trilogy on BD. My guess is a lot of others did the same thing I did, since at BB last night, there were a ton of Episodes IV-VI, but only 2 Episode 1 and 2, and a single Episode III, (which was scratched a bit on the side and I will try to exchange it, if I can find a BB that has some left).

I'd have bought all the steelbooks if it weren't for the fact I already bought the original trilogy on BD. My guess is a lot of others did the same thing I did, since at BB last night, there were a ton of Episodes IV-VI, but only 2 Episode 1 and 2, and a single Episode III, (which was scratched a bit on the side and I will try to exchange it, if I can find a BB that has some left).
Someone told me this but strange as it sounds, Fox will eventually lose the rights to every Star Wars movie except A New Hope due to Disney's purchase of LucasFilms. Don't remember what the timeframe is, but I'm hoping one day for a complete collection for Star Wars that will include the new films being made by Disney. Of course, that would mean Disney somehow has to acquire the rights to A New Hope. Good luck with that as Fox won't give it up easily.

Someone told me this but strange as it sounds, Fox will eventually lose the rights to every Star Wars movie except A New Hope due to Disney's purchase of LucasFilms. Don't remember what the timeframe is, but I'm hoping one day for a complete collection for Star Wars that will include the new films being made by Disney. Of course, that would mean Disney somehow has to acquire the rights to A New Hope. Good luck with that as Fox won't give it up easily.
I heard this - the timeframe mentioned was 2019-2020 when they acquire the latter two films, but that won't necessarily mean unchanged versions of the originals. Fox and Disney at least showed they can play together nicely with Spider-Man making his way into the MCU.

I heard this - the timeframe mentioned was 2019-2020 when they acquire the latter two films, but that won't necessarily mean unchanged versions of the originals. Fox and Disney at least showed they can play together nicely with Spider-Man making his way into the MCU.
Spider-Man is between Sony and Disney.

Fox has the X-Men's rights, and there is no X-Men in Disney Infinity yet, so not going to be what you think.

I heard this - the timeframe mentioned was 2019-2020 when they acquire the latter two films, but that won't necessarily mean unchanged versions of the originals.
2019-2020 sounds like when the newest Star Wars trilogy will be available for the home video market so the possibility of a new Star Wars Complete Collection might not be out of the question by then. I'm sure Disney is going to milk Star Wars for all its worth so further trilogies and spin-offs will be made. Great for Star War fans considering George Lucas sat on the hot property and didn't do much with it since his last trilogy.

2019-2020 sounds like when the newest Star Wars trilogy will be available for the home video market so the possibility of a new Star Wars Complete Collection might not be out of the question by then. I'm sure Disney is going to milk Star Wars for all its worth so further trilogies and spin-offs will be made. Great for Star War fans considering George Lucas sat on the hot property and didn't do much with it since his last trilogy.
The property is as hot as it is BECAUSE he sat on it so.

Had they been churning out a new movie every 3 years or so majority would lose interest. Sometimes less really is more.

bread's done
Back