Best Buy Medal of Honor Free Beta Key

Thanks, I got into the beta a while ago, but my friend was unable to. So I entered my email for him. :) Thanks again!

Thanks!

[quote name='Ervgotti85']Thanks Op and to think I was seriously considering signing up for the ign deal.[/QUOTE]

Heh, I signed up to IGN for the original BF:BC beta. Never again.

Got mine and played for about an hour. Feels like an arena version of Bad Company 2 multiplayer. Tighter and smaller maps. Faster pace, not the level of destructibility in BC. Nothing special, IMHO.

Got in a couple hours ago.. thanks op... I second the "tight" maps feeling.. feels very intimate.. enemies reach your spawn camp easily.. what is with the NO "prone" position.. especially as a sniper?? WTF!.. Needs more weapons and choices of characters.. also the death by freezing is not cool.. and no kill cam..just tells you who you were killed by in text.. also reload is constant.. frustrating it's so repetitive on reloading over and over (every 15 seconds).... Maps are so small can get old fast.. they better have hundreds of maps available to keep it fresh.. I won't be buying until I see fixes and full release and most likely major price drop.. like $24.95

[quote name='WebWizard']Got in a couple hours ago.. thanks op... I second the "tight" maps feeling.. feels very intimate.. enemies reach your spawn camp easily.. what is with the NO "prone" position.. especially as a sniper?? WTF!.. Needs more weapons and choices of characters.. also the death by freezing is not cool.. and no kill cam..just tells you who you were killed by in text.. also reload is constant.. frustrating it's so repetitive on reloading over and over (every 15 seconds).... Maps are so small can get old fast.. they better have hundreds of maps available to keep it fresh.. I won't be buying until I see fixes and full release and most likely major price drop.. like $24.95[/QUOTE]

I agree with everything that you said. Also... did anyone see a way to get back to the main menu after a game is over? I had to adjust my screen settings and had to hit the "home" button on the controller and quit the game to get back to the main menu.

Man, this game sucks... what a disappointment =/... it's almost/if not exactly like Battlefield BC2. Except the sniper class sucks even more... takes like 3+ shots to kill, and sometimes even more than 1 headshot to kill. I'll stick to Call of Duty...

Got one yesterday and played it today. Game is very similar to BC2, but no surprise there since DICE is making the online part.

thanks op. I tried getting a free beta code for MOH from that command and conquer 4 thing but it seems they ran out.

Edit: I guess I dont need a PM since they arent limited or hard to get anyway:

1. Go to www.medalofhonor.com/beta.
  2. Follow the on-screen instructions.
  3. Enter your unique redemption key when prompted.
  4. You will receive a live code on your selected platform.
3B23-JAUJ-KD3N-XF43

bread's done
Back