Best Buy Memorial Day Kick off to Summer Event Sale

• :3ds:Scribblenauts Unlimited $19.99
  • iconps3.gif
    FUSION Tournament Controller for PlayStation 3 $43.99
  • iconxbox360.gif
    iconps3.gif
    Tomb Raider $34.99

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='FrankySox']Never. Been waiting on DMC and Metal Gear for quite a while now.[/QUOTE]

Well it's only been a couple months after all. I'm sure they'll be down to 20 in the fall.

Picked up a Pro Controller for the Wii U. Been waiting for a sale and since RZ Silver gets triple points today figured it was a good deal. Thanks OP.

[quote name='nitrosmob']Style Savvy: Trendsetters is worth 20...i'm a dude and it's a fun fashion boutique simulation game. Think I ended up with about 20.5 hours of play...which lead to me winning one of the bigger contests. I could have played for longer, but I had my fun with it. Worth it if you like fashion or simulation games.[/QUOTE]

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=relmfu&v=YaG5SAw1n0c

Kidding. Ill buy it when it reaches 10. I'm been surprised by plenty of games that I had no interest in until I gave it a go. I'm curious on what made you addicted or what made it so enjoyable

[quote name='strait edge follower']when will dead space 3, metal gear revengance and dmc hit 20 already ? :([/QUOTE]

it hasn't been 6 months yet duh

[quote name='spiderman4657']Man I was wishing for a better deal on a 3ds.[/QUOTE]

Keep an eye out. You can get OG 3DS' for about $100, XL's for about 155 usually.

[quote name='BryanDGAF']http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=relmfu&v=YaG5SAw1n0c

Kidding. Ill buy it when it reaches 10. I'm been surprised by plenty of games that I had no interest in until I gave it a go. I'm curious on what made you addicted or what made it so enjoyable[/QUOTE]

Sad to say but I got addicted to pleasing the customer's with fashions and tailoring my shop to the type of clothes I liked (I was a fan of the goth and rocker looks). Also the characters are likable and they just keep encouraging you to keep rising up in the fashion world. I also got to like the customers....I was like ah these 2 girls I know they like the edgy designs or such. It just felt awesome when you choose a good fashion with lots of items and some of it doesn't match and they just say ah...I don't normally like this (usually for accessories) but the way you put it together is awesome.

Extremely well done and the girls are all very pretty. The fashion shows are usually very easy though....think I just lost one.

[quote name='Autosaver']Wii U Pro Controller was actually cheaper weeks back. I got it on sale at bestbuy for about $34.99.[/QUOTE]

I believe that sale was only on the White Pro Controller though.

[quote name='Vap']Is Starcraft worth $20? And has anyone ever seen it cheaper somewhere else before?[/QUOTE]

It was 10 on toys r us. A while back. And it was free after some rebate on new egg. But it is worth 20.

[quote name='Vap']Is Starcraft worth $20? And has anyone ever seen it cheaper somewhere else before?[/QUOTE]
SC is one of those games that if you have to ask "is it worth XXX", it probably isn't (to you).

[quote name='SMBScooby']Is $180 good for a 3DS XL?[/QUOTE]

Someone said they've been $160 at one point.

Personally I'm gonna try to wait until Black Friday unless I can get one for like $150.

[quote name='SMBScooby']Yeah it was $160 at target when the pikachu edition came out and I got it but don't want to open it.[/QUOTE]

I actually just picked up my 3DS XL at Best Buy, was able to get an additional $10 off but this is very YMMV. I started searching for a 3DS XL for a decent price since I had just picked up KH: DDD, so I simply typed in "Nintendo 3DS XL" into Google and the very first result I get on my iPad and iPhone is the Best Buy website with a promotion that says "Save $30 W/Purchase Of Nintendo 3DS XL At Best Buy®, + Free Shipping!‎"

When I stopped by my local Best Buy I asked the manager about it and he said he has no clue why it says that, but he would be more than happy to take an additional $10 off from the already $20 discount promotion going on at the moment. I am sure that the 3DS XL will eventually go back to $159.99 or perhaps even lower, but since I personally don't want to wait a few months for such a deal I decided that $30 off was good enough for me.

Also, if you type in "Nintendo 3DS" the same promotion ad pops up on Google with $40 off 3DS purchase. Remember this is certainly going to be YMMV, but it is worth a try since this is actually a Best Buy ad on Google.

I typed Nintendo 3DS into google, and a best buy ad for the 3DS certainly did pop up, but it doesn't say anything about -insert amount off-. :(

I do see $30 off for the 3ds xl though!

[quote name='ThusSpokeZarathustra']I typed Nintendo 3DS into google, and a best buy ad for the 3DS certainly did pop up, but it doesn't say anything about -insert amount off-. :(

I do see $30 off for the 3ds xl though![/QUOTE]

Neither am I anymore... Weird, it was popping up earlier just fine. At least it still works for the 3DS XL. Perhaps it has to do something with the way it is typed in, it seems to give me different results depending on which letters am capitalize and lower case, lol.

Edit: I just got it to show up again after typing in "nintendo 3ds"

[quote name='SMBScooby']Yeah it was $160 at target when the pikachu edition came out and I got it but don't want to open it.[/QUOTE]

Lol planning to sell later? Or just for collection. I couldn't resist opening mine, when I finish with it I'll just put it right back in the box and sit it on my shelf.

[quote name='spiderman4657']everyone should just get animal crossing 3ds edition.[/QUOTE]

Yeah no. I prefer poptarts going into my mouth. Pikachu Edition ftw.

[quote name='dgwillia006']Yeah no. I prefer poptarts going into my mouth. Pikachu Edition ftw.[/QUOTE]

It looks like a Pop Tart. You definitely don't want to confuse it with breakfast when you're late.

[quote name='dgwillia006']Yeah no. I prefer poptarts going into my mouth. Pikachu Edition ftw.[/QUOTE]

You mean the '12 and Under' model? I hardly see how that's any better!

[quote name='iaacp']You mean the '12 and Under' model? I hardly see how that's any better![/QUOTE]

It's all about the pink 3DS XL....we really need a pokemon X/Y 3DS xl...preferably not that Evee one looked ugly as heck....

Best price I seen was 159.99 during BF plus forty dollars GC
PM with Target for the extra GF

A while back, BB had them for $159.99. I was able to PM at target since they had a $30 GC with the purchase. Since then, I havent seen anything better. You can always try amazon warehouse, as they frequently have 3DS/XLs come in around $160 or less.

Some new deals are showing up.

• :3ds:Scribblenauts Unlimited $19.99
  • iconps3.gif
    FUSION Tournament Controller for PlayStation 3 $43.99
  • iconxbox360.gif
    iconps3.gif
    Tomb Raider $34.99
Link in OP.

Maybe it's YMMV, but at one of my local BB's (Concord Pike Wilm, DE), they had a selection of games 50% off in the clearance bin. Two that I was debating on were Socom 4 for $15 (meh price) and Prototype 2 Blackwatch edition w/ the steelbook etc etc for $30. If anyone is into comics, the latter deal may be a good one for them. I passed bc to me it's just a bunch of extra crap included with a game I've seen cheaper at times by itself.

[quote name='fearMr.Met']Maybe it's YMMV, but at one of my local BB's (Concord Pike Wilm, DE), they had a selection of games 50% off in the clearance bin. Two that I was debating on were Socom 4 for $15 (meh price) and Prototype 2 Blackwatch edition w/ the steelbook etc etc for $30. If anyone is into comics, the latter deal may be a good one for them. I passed bc to me it's just a bunch of extra crap included with a game I've seen cheaper at times by itself.[/QUOTE]

I'm not that far away from there, can you remember any 360 games they had ?

I love how the sale is still supposedly running (it's at the top of their home page) but many of the items listed are at full price.

Ah, Hubert! It's une step forward, deux steps back, n'est-ce pas?

bread's done
Back