Best Buy - Middle Earth: Shadows of Mordor for Xbox 360 ONLY $54.99 Pre-order w/ $10 BB Certificate ($43.99 GCU)

This game looks sweet, but ill have a Xone by the so ill probably be better just waiting...thanks though op

How's best buy for pre ordering online do they charge right away, put a temporary hold on your account, or charge only $5?

It depends on where you do your preorder, Online as jvang117 and Inkcil pointed out is all up front, in store is $5 deposit at time of preorder (raises to like $25 for special editions).

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like it might be a decent game. Some of the videos Ive seen make it look like Assassins Creed a lot. This is a game that I would wait on, only because of the release date. Comes out the same day as Dragon Age Inquisition. So, good or not the game will be overlooked and dirt cheap by the time you finish DA. Thats my plan at least.

On debit it's due of front but if you use a credit card they don't charge until you pick up or it gets shipped.
well they do charge the whole amount as a authorization charge on credit to make sure there enough on the card but that disappear after few days and won't appear again until they ship the game and charge the card

Oh yeah, I thought it was $43.99 after the $10 GC.  Not a bad deal.  Maybe a $15 savings compared to when it comes out.

bread's done
Back