Best Buy midnight sale: tonight (8/16) midnight eastern time

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='poker360']I don't see video game deals being advertised in it?[/QUOTE]

Damn I'm an idiot.

How do I delete this thing?

[quote name='Killbomb']Judging from past sales, even if they do have video games it will just be shovelware and old movie games nobody wants.[/QUOTE]

except for that time that i ignored the midnight sale and they had dissidia 012 for $10 :whee:

[quote name='houdinilogic']except for that time that i ignored the midnight sale and they had dissidia 012 for $10 :whee:[/QUOTE]

If it makes you feel better, I bought your share of dissidia 012 ;)

The only game I can recall getting from this sale was Final Fantasy Dissidia Duodecim 012 for $10.00. MAYBE well get at least one worth-while game.

[quote name='Velo214']tdu2 for $10, flipped very nicely. and dissidia012 for $10 also flipped nicely.
I will def keep my eyes open tonite.[/QUOTE]

Dissidia012 was super flippable. I flipped some copies at Best Buy, and gazelle paid $15 for each copy.

Anyone else notice how the DVD prices are more expensive than prior sales? I got the South Park sets I was missing for 7-11 bucks each during the first or second midnight sale they had, along with Archer S01 for 8 bucks, now they are all $12.99. Kinda lame

[quote name='Sito']Anyone else notice how the DVD prices are more expensive than prior sales? I got the South Park sets I was missing for 7-11 bucks each during the first or second midnight sale they had, along with Archer S01 for 8 bucks, now they are all $12.99. Kinda lame[/QUOTE]

The... sale... hasn't... started... yet? Those prices might reappear tonight at midnight.

Went ahead and bought South Park S14 for $13 - could be cheaper later, but could also sell out and who knows if I'll be up at midnight. Figure I'll just buy another copy and return the first if it drops more than a few bucks and I'm awake. Definitely the cheapest price I've seen for it yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back