Best Buy Mystery Reward Certificate (Check Yo Emails)

Just got one. Pretty sure it's $5 from post above about UPC code. Better than nothing and takes $5 worth of pain away from Mets losing World Series. :censored:

If anyone is interested. I can forward them the email they sent me and they can print it out and use it. the closest BestBuy to me is 5hr aways. Sorry, but I'm travel that far to redeem $5. First to message me gets it.

If anyone is interested. I can forward them the email they sent me and they can print it out and use it. the closest BestBuy to me is 5hr aways. Sorry, but I'm travel that far to redeem $5. First to message me gets it.
thanks alot to bluebigman. hoping to pick something up tomorrow

runs to mail box ... slips falls sues  best buy claiming i would never went outside to check the mail, to figure out it was  Email  :)

My account:elite plus now, already elite for next year, working on elite plus for next year-got $5 cert
Wife's account:standard rewards account, spent less than $50 all year this year-got $5 cert on her own separate account

How much you spend is meaningless. It's always been seemingly random with these things

Spent like $20 dollars this year. Got a cert. Wait, no, I bought a laptop from them. Spent like $370 this year. Got a cert.

I wonder if anyone has ever edited the UPC with photoshop before.
6099-evil-plotting-raccoon-meme-template-grinning-wallpaper-1024x768.jpg

Got a $5 one. I'll take it. I got two separate $10 certs for free this month already. Still hate Best Buy but they have managed to get a lot of my business

I got one too, any way to match a upc to see what I got before going in? My lazy ass will probably forget about it until it's too late.

Anyone know how to opt back into the promo emails? My account at some point stop sending them about a month ago

Last edited by a moderator:
On SD, the most common UPC# was 0004497600 - so most likely the $5 reward.
Two accounts, both with same UPC, so I'm pretty sure it's the $5 reward. It came out of nowhere, so I'll take it! Second account has almost no activity on it, so I'm not what their criteria may be for sending these out, other than trying to get you to spend more money at their store.

Oh, nice I got one! I got 4 0004497600 0, so it's probably $5. Still, an extra $5!

I'll use it on Yo-Kai Watch on Friday. I'm already using a $5 reward certificate on that, plus with GCU… about $24. Cool!

Anyone know if this mystery coupon can be used together with a rewards coupon on 1 purchase? Or would i have to use them on 2 different purchases? Thanks!

Edit: Nevermind, i decided to use my reward coupon on a different game, and use the mystery coupon for another one when i go in-store.

Last edited by a moderator:
UPC 0004497600 are the $5 certificates and all I've seen so far.

You can photoshop or change numbers all you want, its the Certificate # that has the actual value, certificates and certifcate #s are tied directly to My BBY member ID #s. 

The certificates can be redeemed from your smartphone, however, they CANNOT be searched at the POS. For whatever reason, mystery certs and birthday certs do not show up when are search is conducted on the POS.

UPC 0004497600 are the $5 certificates and all I've seen so far.

You can photoshop or change numbers all you want, its the Certificate # that has the actual value, certificates and certifcate #s are tied directly to My BBY member ID #s.

The certificates can be redeemed from your smartphone, however, they CANNOT be searched at the POS. For whatever reason, mystery certs and birthday certs do not show up when are search is conducted on the POS.
what is pos?

Got the $5 certificate, bought:

SanDisk Cruzer Edge 16GB $4.99

Lego Star Wars II The Original Trilogy PS2 black label pre-owned $0.99

to go over the $5 cert. before taxes. Game is complete and in great shape BTW.

bread's done
Back