Best Buy mystery reward e-mail, up to $5,000!

chelosera91

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
Best Buy rewards members, check your emails.

"Your reward awaits and it could be worth up to $5000!"

It also says I'm one of the lucky ones. Maybe because I got skipped last time they did this. Anywho, it automatically tells you how much you get. I got $5 and its valid until May 6th. Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
I see no cert email for me and have received multiple emails about sales... maybe its because I have $10 in points already.

I think what was said earlier is true. I spend about $3k+/year at Best Buy and never received the mystery reward email, just a bunch of daily emails about sales. It's probably meant for people who haven't shopped at BB in awhile to entice them back.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don’t care about not getting this. What bugs me are when I get emails like “you looked at this”. Either I already bought it, or offer me a better deal. It’s not like I’m going to change my mind.

Are these emails random or do they require subscribing to all their email deals?

Once upon a time I'd get "exclusive" coupons via snail mail, but that was a long time ago.

Usually receive these emails, but just remembered I unsubscribed from all their emails which makes me think that's why I didn't get one this time.

bread's done
Back