Best Buy non Greatest Hits PS3 $29.99

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
Best Buy is now in the effect for in-store and online (pickup).

Assassin's Creed

Call of Duty 3

The Elder Scrolls IV: Sheivering Isles

Fight Night: Round 3

Motorstorm

Need For Speed: Carbon

Ninja Gaiden: Sigma

Rainbow Six: Vegas

Resistance: Fall of Man

Warhawk with Wireless Headset
bestbuywarhawkbundlewitap3.png

http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/8600/bestbuywarhawkbundlewitap3.png

Picked up the Warhawk w/headset bundle for $29.99 at BB.

BTW:
YMMV - Spotted (2) Eye of Judgment bundles (with the camera) for 29.99 after 50% off at the Clearwater, FL store #564.

as of 3pm

Woodland Hills, CA Best Buy

$29.99 warhawk bundle with headset (non greatest hits)

i believe i saw two more

Thank you TYRIKE. Picked one up because of you. :)

Bought it at 4PM.

Porter Ranch, CA Best Buy had only one left and I overheard some guy that wanted it also. Probably sold out there.

As of 7:30PM, the BB on Rockville Pike in MD had three Warhawk bundles.

They had four when I went in, picked one up for myself and the game rang as $29.99 no problem.

If only I had known about this yesterday, could've saved me three dollars.

Called and BB has 2 Warhawk left. Going to pick up a copy ASAP!

P.S. This is officially the first video game deal posted here that my local area actually had!

Ordered warhawk online from BB with in store pick up and sure enough it was the bundle w. headset. Thanks OP, I've been thinking about getting this game, just didn't want to pay the full price.

All you thankful people, please remember, this is not a deal. Stop thanking the OP. You are not happy with your "deal," because a "deal" is not subjective. Rules is rules.

[quote name='othergames']All you thankful people, please remember, this is not a deal. Stop thanking the OP. You are not happy with your "deal," because a "deal" is not subjective. Rules is rules.[/QUOTE]

Normally I would just let you carry on being an unhappy douche without saying anything, but I'm in a little bit of a sour mood myself, so I'll call you on it.

1) A frequent majority of the BEST deals on this website are the result of pricing errors, employee/system mistakes, or, as is in this case, one product with a bundled item being sold at the non-bundled price. By all means, Warhawk w/ headset for 29.99 IS a deal.

2) People are thanking the OP for alerting them to the fact that these price for product combinations exist, because were it not for the OP's post they would have no idea.

So stop being such a clown and recognize that there is a DEAL (not subjective) located in this thread, and people have a right to be appreciative of it.

Thanks OP - off to pickup my copy of Warhawk.

[quote name='othergames']All you thankful people, please remember, this is not a deal. Stop thanking the OP. You are not happy with your "deal," because a "deal" is not subjective. Rules is rules.[/QUOTE]

Is there a reason you feel a need to be the "Debbie Downer" of the thread?

Chill out man. If you don't think it's a deal, move along.

just got the warhawk with headset as it rang up 29.99.Planning to get eye of judgment if it is 29.99 at my best buy,although website is showing bundle for 69.99. going to check tomorrow. Does any body checked the price for eye of judgment today at best buy.

[quote name='othergames']All you thankful people, please remember, this is not a deal. Stop thanking the OP. You are not happy with your "deal," because a "deal" is not subjective. Rules is rules.[/quote]

Warhawk original case for $29.99 instead of greatest hits would not be a deal HOWEVER, as others have pointed out, this has the bluetooth headset which retailed for $59.99 (not $39.99 like the one without the headset) so it IS a deal.

Greatest hits version does NOT have the headset.

Last edited by a moderator:
How's Ninja Gaiden Sigma?? I finished and own Ninja Gaiden and Black for the Xbox, but wanted to try out as Rachel. Is the game worth it, even after owning Ninja Gaiden on Xbox??

I got the last two Warhawk copies @ Woodbridge, NJ Best Buy. Both collectable packs rang up $29.99, good luck finding it.:bouncy:

[quote name='kart007k']I got the last two Warhawk copies @ Woodbridge, NJ Best Buy. Both collectable packs rang up $29.99, good luck finding it.:bouncy:[/quote]

Does it has the head set?

How does the package look like on the non-GH version of Warhawk bundle vs. non-bundle?

How much does Warhawk w/ headset go for on Half.com, ebay, etc.? I recently moved and started riding the train, so heading to BB isn't as convenient as it used to be, and I don't really want to drive all around town looking for it if it's not much cheaper than I can get it online.

Don't have internet at the new house, and I'm behind a web filter right now, otherwise I'd check myself. :cry:

[quote name='cagfansub']Does it has the head set?

How does the package look like on the non-GH version of Warhawk bundle vs. non-bundle?[/quote]

It came with a blu tooth head headset & it was the non greatest hits copy.

Got the last Warhawk bundle at my BB for $29.99. It looked like the only one left in NY according to the website. Thanks OP!

FYI, I was able to get the Warhawk with headset bundle (the non-GH version) at Best Buy in Cedar Park, TX. They did not have them on the shelf and I had to ask for them to pull a copy from the back. It rang up for $29.99.

Does Best Buy accept competitors coupons? I was wondering if I could use the $10 off Resistance coupon from K-Mart.

Ugh...I was away and just came back. Looks like there are none left anywhere around SF South Bay area. Oh well, at least I had fun in Vegas!

[quote name='neudog']Does Best Buy accept competitors coupons? I was wondering if I could use the $10 off Resistance coupon from K-Mart.[/quote]

Stores like BB don't do competitor coupons. Price matching means coupon-less ads. You can't scan a K-Mart coupon at BB.

Picked up a Warhawk Bundle for $29.99. Thanks to everyone who reported on this deal. Not as cool as the EoJ bundle at Walmart, but still pretty good. :)

God, I hate having to work days. I come home and most deals are either dead or OOS. >_<

But yeah, No Warhawk available within 50 miles of here.

Yay! My BB had a bunch of Warhawks even though there was no display case in the PS3 games section. They were all in the game case thingy up front.

[quote name='Antic']God, I hate having to work days. I come home and most deals are either dead or OOS. >_<

But yeah, No Warhawk available within 50 miles of here.[/QUOTE]

I'm in the same boat because I work 10 hours days. I hope that when I finally go to the store this weekend they have a copy.

[quote name='khloudstrife']So all of these deals/price markdowns are permanent I assume?[/QUOTE]

Yes, these are the first games that apart of the Greatest Hits lineup for PS3 so they are MSRP at $29.99 from now on.

Hmm...would anyone sell the bluetooth headset that's included in Warhawk? I had the game and don't want to buy it again. I just want the headset. PM if you'd like to sell it or something.

I picked up my copy of Warhawk today in Irving,TX . There are still some copies left in the DFW area BB. I purchased my copy online. You can always chose the store that has it in stock and they will hold it for 8 days so it can be picked up. Hope this helps. Happy gaming.

I did the preorder with Madden getting $10 off Warhawk, so I ordered it online for in store pickup. I ended up getting an additional $10 off due to the length of time it took for them to retrieve my order. The best part about it? I got the bundle!

looks like warhawk w/headset is $30 at all these best buys if you can find it.. side note, every wal-mart in my area has it listed for $29.96 (w/headset).. again, if you can find it

If anyone from north dallas is looking for a copy of Warhawk, the BB website listed the Garland store at Firewheel as the only one in this area with stock. I headed over there this morning and snagged one -- 3 copies left at 10AM.

Thanks Art_Vandelay, good thing this price is permanent so I don't see a need for myself to rush over there anytime soon. I'm gonna wait awhile till there are more in stock.

snagged a bundle in Nothern VA BB. it was still marked 59.99 on shelf... but rang up as 29.99. score! interestingly enough - the website didn't indicate that it was in stock at this particular BB.

thanks, OP!

[quote name='NolbertoS']That Warhawk deal doesn't include the bundle. I checked it out earlier, unless you're implying that we PM your image scan of the CC website from last night??[/QUOTE]

Bundle rings up $29.99 at the Santa Clarita, CA store. We only had like half a dozen left, last I checked, but it absolutely qualifies and rings up that way without an override.

Anyone else seen different versions of the greatest hits? The sigmas I saw had red cases with the greatest hits border on the top of the art. BUT, the resistance games I saw were in the clear case and then there was an extra red tab, the length of the art, across the top of the insert that said greatest hits.

bread's done
Back