Best Buy Online and In Store, Buy 1 Get 1 Sims 3 games PC

nevermore2782

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Sorry if this is old news guys, but Best Buy has a promo online where you can buy a sims 3 base game or expansion for pc and add a 2nd expension of equal or lesser value for free. Select expansions online, however, in store it works with the new Showtime expansion released on Tuesday. I can verify that it works as this morning I purchased the Showtime Limited Edition and got Pets free at the register. This promo will probably end as of Sunday, when new ads and specials appear.

They did this when the last stuff pack released too. Might be worth keeping an eye out for the same when the next Sims 3 product releases.

what I thought was pretty amazing was that it works for not just the stuff packs, which run about 20 bucks or so, but on the actual expansions! We're talking a 40 dollar disc....GRATIS. A great way to catch up if you've missed some expansions and/or stuff packs, but definately take advantage of the limited edition of showtime if that interests you, as supply is supposedly limited on those (cant get the limited edition on Origin anymore) and also the Katy Perry edition of Showtime is 10 bucks more, but i didn't feel that some katy perry themed items were worth it, but the limited edition bonus content is.

bread's done
Back