Best Buy Online Offer: 2fer $30 on Blu-Ray Disc (40 Titles)

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
Credit Goes To jr53142 from :br:.com! :applause:

There are few titles listed as $17.99* and more titles listed as $19.99.
Limit 1 2fer $30 per order. There's something wrong with the cart, if you're want to order more than 1 2fer.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=pcmcat151000050004&type=category

28 Days Later
50 First Dates
Appleseed Ex Machina
Behind Enemies Line
Black Hawk Down
Blade Runner
Bram Stroker's Dracula
Con Air
Crimson Tide
Departed, The
Donnie Brasco
Fantastic Four
Few Good Men, A
Gattaca
Good Fellas
Happy Feet
Hellboy
Hitch
Hostel
Knight's Tale, A
Legend of Zorro, The
Memoirs of Geisha
Pan's Labyrinth
Patriot, The
Punisher, The*
Remember the Titans (Free Ticket to see The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian and the Voyage of the Dawn Treader)
Rent
Resident Evil
Resident Evil: Apocalypse
Rock
Rookie, The
Scary Movie
Stargate*
Tears of the Sun
Terminator 2: Judgement Day*
Total Recall*
Transporter, The
Troy

There are few titles listed as $17.99* and more titles listed as $19.99.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=pcmcat151000050004&type=category

[quote name='foundation']So this is limit one 2fer per? If I add numbers 3 and 4, 5 and 6, etc., to cart, they show up full price. Too bad it's not in store..[/QUOTE]

2fer means 2 for (something).

If you add 3, you get the 2fer + 1 sale items.
Next, add 4, you get double 2fer items.
Then add 5, still get double 2fers + 1 sale items.
Finally, add 6, you get triple 2fers items.

So did you see the pattern?

I'm constantly amazed at how many people buy Pan's when one of these sales come around. I just hope they've seen it before...

Anyway, thanks for the deal. It's not the best but I'm in for 2.

[quote name='Megalith']Is this guy dissing Pan's Labyrinth.[/QUOTE]

I didn't like Pan's either, but the gf loves it, so I may pick it up.

Later this week, that is, when Amazon inevitably matches the deal. ;)

[quote name='Megalith']Is this guy dissing Pan's Labyrinth.[/quote]

Theres people that actually like Blade Runner, so im sure theres people who dislike Pan.

[quote name='Megalith']Is this guy dissing Pan's Labyrinth.[/quote]

That movie was not all that...definitely not what I was expecting when I purchased it...

Just came back from my local BB (Columbia, MD) and they had an in-store display for this offer. So, for those that don't like doing in-store pick-up or don't like buying online at all, you can use the good old brick and mortar option.

Happy buying!

Just picked up 4 BDs.

I dunno...$60 feels like a lot of money for 4 movies.

I've also had a lot of difficulty making BB take the 10%-12% coupons lately.

Got The Rock and Con Air with in store pick-up. They weren't ready one minute after I gave them my email confirmation so they gave me $10 off instead of the 10% they were supposed too. Good day for me at Best Buy.

I like Del Toro because he doesn't make just regular scary horror movies or all gore-ish type of movies, he makes movies that are more like thrillers and make you think about things. In for hellboy and 300.

You know... it's really sad more stores don't take advantage of in-store pick-up more. It's a WIN for everyone. I'm gonna pick-up mine soon.

[quote name='Megalith']Just picked up 4 BDs.

I dunno...$60 feels like a lot of money for 4 movies.

I've also had a lot of difficulty making BB take the 10%-12% coupons lately.[/quote]

Remember , most of those movies go for 30 bucks...

Nice! I took this as a chance to snag some of the movies I was waiting to drop to 20 or less.

The Rock
Con Air
Appleseed Ex Machina
Crimson Tide

Not bad for 15 a pop. Thanks OP!

I wanted to get Pan's and Bladerunner but no store has bladerunner around me and if it were shipped then I would have to pay 3 bucks on top of tax which would make it 50 cents cheaper than when amazon had it for 19.99 previously. I had to buy departed which is too expensive at 16 bucks for me to keep. Do you think I could return 1 movie and get a refund for it back?

Anyone have the bluray Blade Runner?

I've been considering this for a while now, and I was wondering what owners thought

I bought it back when it was first released at the regular price, at this price it's practically a steal. For a movie as old as it is, it actually puts the majority of newer Blu-Ray movies out there to shame.

[quote name='dkim064']Anyone have the bluray Blade Runner?

I've been considering this for a while now, and I was wondering what owners thought
[/quote]

[quote name='dkim064']Anyone have the bluray Blade Runner?

[/QUOTE]

I have the HDDVD version. I only watched one version so far, but really enjoyed it.

I can confirm this in store at my local Best Buy (Oly, WA). I picked up The Rock and Con Air, my sister picked up Pan's and Con Air, and my girlfriend picked up Happy Feet and Appleseed. ^.^

In for The Rookie and Appleseed. In store pick up saved $6 on shipping which would have killed the deal for me. Mucho Gracias OP.

[quote name='Stealthcat']Is that new appleseed any good? I didn't like the previous CG one.[/quote]

Well I enjoyed it more than the first one, but this one is still CG. They did turn down the cell-shaded look quite a bit when compared to the first. So if that was what bothered you most about it then this one might be worth a try.

To the person asking about Blade Runner, you really can't go wrong with the BD version of it. I picked it up back when it first came out and my only real complaint is that a bunch of the extras aren't in HD. For $15 bucks you will be getting 5 different versions of the movie (the "final cut," the original theatrical cut, the international theatrical cut, the 90s so called "director's cut," and the "workprint version") While the final cut looks best, the others (except for the workprint) still look good so regardless of what version of the film you enjoy most you'll be getting it here in this package. (Its really awesome that Ridley Scott while not preferring some versions is still ok with their release. I would kill for George Lucas to do a set like this for the original Star Wars trilogy)

So the short answer is: If you like Blade Runner (any version), buy the Blu-Ray.

In for Hellboy and The Rock. I was thinking about the Departed and Pans but I already own Pans on DVD and I don't think The Departed has good rewatchability (with the ending and all).

I've been waiting on a good deal for Pan's Labyrinth. The second choice was a tough decision between Gattaca and Appleseed, but I went for Appleseed because it was rated higher on AVS Forums. All in all, the total came out to $16 and change for each Blu-ray. Not bad! Thanks OP.

Would you guys recommend Pan's Labyrinth if I already have the regular 2-disk version? Does it have all the extras of the 2-disk version? How is the picture quality?

Updated

Buy "Remember the Titans" & "other item" and get a Free Ticket to see The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian and the Voyage of the Dawn Treader.

[quote name='Bezerker']Theres people that actually like Blade Runner, so im sure theres people who dislike Pan.[/quote]

Funny you said this. I picked up Blade runner & Pan's Labyrinth. This is the cheapest I've seen either film. A month ago I bought PL at best buy, pricematched the CC ad to get $18 off, and just returned it so I could take advantage of this deal. I wasnt going to buy bladerunner but Blockbuster won't rent it and I know I can sell it to a friend later this year for $20 if I don't care for it so it's pretty much risk free for me.

I'll have to think about buying 300 and happy feet. I own both on :hd: and planned to rebuy on blu-ray. $15 is a good price but I'm not sure it's good enough yet.

[quote name='xeno']in for Appleseed and Pans, thanks op![/quote]

same

might add some more though... wifey is going to hang me by my nuts soon :applause::D

bread's done
Back