Best Buy Online Sale-Sin and Punishment/3d dot game heroes added

cheapskake

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Just got an email from best buy, seems like they added two new items to their online sale. Sin and punishment for the wii is only $29.99, $20 off from regular price of $49.99. 3d dot game heroes for the ps3 is $29.99, $10 off from regular price of $39.99. The sale doesn't say when it ends, probably a week or two.

dammit! i just ordered one from P.C. Richard.Came to 32.xx shipped.Wouldve like the RZW points though.

[quote name='Chuplayer']Meh, don't patronize this new Treasure. They're the new new SNK.[/QUOTE]Posting a link != patronizing. :roll:

[quote name='Chuplayer']Meh, don't patronize this new Treasure. They're the new new SNK.[/QUOTE]

I don't agree with that, but it's your opinion. New SNK is more like the Data East of old, and New Treasure is just doing what it has to do to survive in this day and age.

Not pretty mind ya, but at least they try to get quality titles out even though they have to pimp themselves out to Nintendo and Sega as second party devs, doing projects they want done.

In a perfect world with unlimited sums of money for development budgets they'd be able to stick to their "no sequels" rule when they established the studio, but alas this isn't the reality.

So it's either doing what their doing or shut their doors forever, so which is worse now? (I like the former option personally, but that's my opinion ;))

Also I don't see any reason to not buy the game it's a quality, fun time, so other than hating for hating's sake, I don't see a reason they don't deserve their fans support. I'll pick it up for $20, because I can't justify any Wii game for more than $20, but that's more of my cheap ass coming through than anything. (and yes I have bought most of their games in the last few years and I own 2 copies of Ikaruga - DC & GC)

Good price, very few good Wii games out there these days, and most of the nintendo ones never drop in price. Wont bite just yet, waiting for magical 20 dollar price point

I was honestly going to wait until this dropped to $20 but I am afraid it will be out of print, and I can afford the extra $10.

I didn't mean that posting a link equals patronizing. I meant that buying their games equals patronizing.

And I'm not one to whine about how Treasure is pimping themselves out to publishers and breaking their no sequels rule. I'm pointing out that their games nowadays just plain suck.

[quote name='Gosha']So this is online only, not in store? Too bad if it is.[/QUOTE]
best buy usually price matches their own website price. But, it should be the same price in store as online. But, I haven't got a chance to go and confirm.

[quote name='Gosha']So this is online only, not in store? Too bad if it is.[/QUOTE]

its in store, with my rewardzone credit I just picked up 3d dot game heroes for $6!

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']I hope Amazon PM's Sin and Punishment :D[/QUOTE]
I hope so too. If it helps, I sent in a notice to them on the Sin and Punishment product page saying I found a cheaper deal.

I suggest anyone that hopes to get this from Amazon for $29.99 shipped should probably send in a notice, too. It's on the product page under the Product Details section.

Awesome — thanks for the heads up. I really shouldn't get it, as I still haven't finished Galaxy 2 or Other M, but $30 for this is too good to pass up.

[quote name='trunks982']i will wait for S&P2 to drop to $20[/QUOTE]

I might even go lower than that. My Wii backlog has always struggled and the Nintendo 1st party releases always make that machine feel like it shouldn't even allow other games on it.

[quote name='Fatbot3']I might even go lower than that. My Wii backlog has always struggled and the Nintendo 1st party releases always make that machine feel like it shouldn't even allow other games on it.[/QUOTE]

I'm torn if S&P will be one of the first party games that drops like a brick or one of those that NEVER goes cheap. (I guess by definition it's already dropping to $30)

Nintendo 1st party games that don't have "Mario" in the name are really unpredictable that way; seems like some games you expect to never drop do, and some that you can't imagine are selling never drop.

Edit - After visiting a store and asking, they said yeah. Sadly, no BB near me has the RE trilogy to PM, so I have to go Fry's anyway!
Wonder if BB will price match Fry's, despite them already having a sale on 3DDH? It's a hell of a lot closer to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Managed to use the 10% off coupon to pick up S&P this morning even though the coupon and the girl at the register said it was valid on regularly priced items only. I like to think that it was my boyish good looks and devilish charms that got the coupon to work.:cool: Thanks OP!

Tried to get Bayonetta in store but all the stores around me are completely out. Tried to place an order online and every store I select says it's not available for ship and pickup. =/

Meh...I have a feeling it's going the way of Spyborgs so I'll wait till it's $20 or under. If I miss it, oh well!

[quote name='neonglow']I was able to get SP using the 10% off coupon without any problems.[/QUOTE]

Which coupon is that?

Also, I really wish my GameFly points had gone through. Would have made this is an awesome deal.

Does anyone know where i can find sin and punishment for under $30. I can't seem to find any deals on this board?

[quote name='macuseros9']Does anyone know where i can find sin and punishment for under $30. I can't seem to find any deals on this board?[/QUOTE]

if you're looking for a deal on S&P for UNDER $30, best buy has it for $29.99

cheers :)

bread's done
Back