Best Buy Playstation 2 Hardware 40 percent off <poss YMMV>

Darkflight

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hey all,

I just went to the West LA Best Buy yesterday (near the 405 and 10 Fwy) here in Socal, and they had some local computer printed signs that said 40% off Playstation 2 Gaming hardware. I inquired with the associate at the games / media area and he said it was 40% off with purchase of a 2 year BB PPP/PSP even though the sign had no such stipulation. After he wandered off, I grab one of the 20 or so Singstar White bundle units they had (Priced $129.99 like the other machines) and took it up to the front register. The cashier rang it up, it showed $129.99. I mentioned, there was a sign in gaming that said 40% off. He walked back there, came back a minute or so later, and had the lead override the price to reflect the discount. $84 later I have a new white PS2 Singstar in my hands (to add to my collection of machines, games, blah). Not sure if any other Best Buys are doing this or I got lucky, but worth a shot if you need / want another PS2.

My Best Buy had been running discounts for the PS2 also, like a two weeks ago it was 69.99 for the regular slim and last week 89.99 for the singstar bundle. Not sure if it's still going on here. Looks like BB is starting to get rid of their PS2 selection.

bread's done
Back