BEST BUY Pre-owned games Deals of The Week (4/13 - 4/19) B2G1 free on all preowned games

milehighshooter

CAGiversary!
link----->  http://www.bestbuy.com/site/pre-owned-trade-in-games/pre-owned-games/pcmcat232900050017.c?id=pcmcat232900050017

:wiiu:

just dance 2014 $32.99

assassin's creed 4 black flag $17.99

cabala's big game hunter $17.99

spongebob squarepants plankton's robotic revenge $7.99

rayman legends $27.99

:wii:

just dance 2014 $22.99

angry birds star wars $12.99

teenage mutant ninja turtles smash up $12.99

:3ds:

angry birds star wars $12.99

cut the rope triple treat $12.99

yoshi's new island $32.99

spongebob squarepants plankton's robotic revenge $12.99

:ds:

none

:360:

just dance 2014 $22.99

assassin's creed 4 black flag  $17.99

WWE 2k14 $27.99

payday 2 $17.99

south park the stick of truth $37.99

cabala's big hunter pro hunts $17.99

teenge mutant ninja turtles $17.99

dark souls 2 $47.99

rayman legends $27.99

angry birds star wars $17.99

:xb1:

angry birds star wars $37.99

plants vs. zombies garden warfare $27.99

thief $42.99

titanfall $47.99

:ps3:

just dance 2014 $22.99

assassin's creed 4 black flag  $17.99

WWE 2k14 $27.99

payday 2 $17.99

south park the stick of truth $37.99

cabala's big hunter pro hunts $17.99

dark souls 2 $47.99

rayman legends $27.99

:vita:

rayman legends $17.99

:ps4:

angry birds star wars $37.99

Last edited by a moderator:
So it's a gamble then. Do they refurbish all discs or only those with major scratches? Do they balk at returns if you don't like the condition?
fwiw I've had a horrible time with in store used game returns based on condition - they treat it like 'opened merchandise' at my local stores, like trying to return an opened bluray or pc software. huge pain to get a refund. hopefully it's not like that for others, but just a word of friendly warning.

FYI, this was posted in the 3DS deal thread:

Not a deal per se, but worth it for those looking at some of these games:

http://www.joystiq.com/2014/04/14/five-nintendo-3ds-games-receive-permanent-price-cuts/

Super Mario 3D Land

Animal Crossing: NL

Mario Kart 7

Donkey Kong Returns

NSMB2

All 29.99 MSRP effective [April 22nd].
So once BBY enforces the new MSRP, new copies for those will end up $23.99 for GCU members, just slightly higher than the used prices for those same members.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoever bought the preowned NFS Most wanted 360/classic I hate you I had it in my cart to. You beat me to it. Ahhhh lucky bastard. It was probably a lurker/leacher too. Oh well

FYI, this was posted in the 3DS deal thread:

So once BBY enforces the new MSRP, new copies for those will end up $23.99 for GCU members, just slightly higher than the used prices for those same members.
They already need to go through and update a few of their used prices. Some are higher used then new without GCU. Can't remember specifically which ones but for some reason thinking W101 is one of those.

Whoever bought the preowned NFS Most wanted 360/classic I hate you I had it in my cart to. You beat me to it. Ahhhh lucky bastard. It was probably a lurker/leacher too. Oh well
You may be in luck anyway. I bought this from BBY online about two months ago, and they shipped me the newer version.

Careful with that, I bought it once and they sent me the newer release game. I had to call CS saying, "yeah I ordered Need for speed most wanted and you guys sent me Need for speed most wanted..."

But they did send me the correct game so it was kinda a B1G1

@realest1 and @thereefernander thank you!!! You guys actually made me feel good about missing out on it. Lol. I would've felt owned by BBY

Found some things of interest in stock, grabbed some 3DS games: Metal Gear Snake Eater, Resident Evil Mercenaries, and Shin Megami Tensei Devil Summoner Soul Hackers.  Not too shabby for under $30 with free shipping!

Why were these specific games chosen? Are these supposed to be particularly good prices?
B2G1 plus some of us have the $10 off @Gamer coupons in play. These game still carry fairly high TIVs so if you just order one of the 3 for "filler", you can effectively reduce the cost of the other two.

I ended up ordering DKC Returns Wii, Zelda LBW and NSMB Wii U. I'll probably flip DKC and keep the other two. Less than $20/title, ~$55 total. Not too bad for 3 first party titles.

Got my B2G1 free games in the mail today and lucked out and got the New Super Mario Bros U/New Super Luigi U duo instead of the vanilla NSMBU.

Got my B2G1 free games in the mail today and lucked out and got the New Super Mario Bros U/New Super Luigi U duo instead of the vanilla NSMBU.
I got my order today also but not quite as lucky as you but it was good anyways. All three had original cases/artwork and two had their manuals. I ordered Zelda LBW 3DS, DKCR Wii and NSMB WiiU

bread's done
Back