Best Buy Premier Silver offer. Test drive Ford Sync get 2500 pts ($50). Ends 12/19.

rhymenoceros

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Searched the site to see if this was posted and couldn't find anything, so here goes.

Just noticed this on my RZ menu under "Offers and Partners" If you test drive a Ford Sync by 12/19 and give them a print out from the RZ site, you receive a code good for 2500 points worth $50. On the 19th, you enter the code you received from the dealer and it should appear on your account.

Alternatively, people on SD have a link where dealer codes and locations are posted by other people who've gotten codes, also. So, if you don't have a chance to go down and test drive, you could give the codes a try. Worst case, you don't get the points and lose nothing. And if it works, even better. Happy cag'ing!

http://gtcsregistry.com/dealercodes.htm

[quote name='msriflegirl']The rep I spoke to told me that the site has been having issues all day and to try to enter the code again later...which probably means I will be calling again on tomorrow. Every time I try to go to he site to enter the code, I get redirected to the rz homepage.[/QUOTE]

The way I did it was this:
-Make sure I am logged out of RZ
-Go to myrz.com/testdrive
-Click the yellow button on the right

Granted this was this morning when the site wasn't fubared.

^I think my problem was not being completely logged out. I was able to get back to the site with the yellow button, but I think its re-fubared again. I will just try it again in the morning.

So what exactly are the requirements for this? When going to myrz.com/testdrive I get an Error message. Do i have to be a silver member or what and is it ymmv?

I spoke to Reward Zone today about a missing purchase and I mentioned this offer. The woman told me that the offer isn't showing up for everyone and that they are aware of the problem.

[quote name='ComfortablyNumb']is the link missing now? I cant find it. anyone have a direct link[/QUOTE]To enter the dealer code, log into your RZ Premiere Silver account and go to MyRZ.com/TestDrive.

I entered my code last night and did not get the 2500 points instantly. This morning I called the RZ Premier Silver line and spoke with someone. They tried to tell me to wait 7-10 days, but I insisted people were getting their points instantly and so he spoke to someone else, noted my dealer number and location, then added the points to my account. He said I should see them in 2-3 days.

:UPDATE:
Received the points!

Last edited by a moderator:
My points finally showed up today. For those that had trouble on yesterday with points not showing up, make sure to check your account.

I can't get the offer page to load. I keep getting:

We're Sorry!
We're sorry. We are not able to process your request at this time. Please try again later.

[quote name='Ham Salad 360']I can't get the offer page to load. I keep getting:

We're Sorry!
We're sorry. We are not able to process your request at this time. Please try again later. [/QUOTE]

Same thing for my friends account. Anyone have this issue? He's thinking of calling them.

Called the hotline...the guy said he submitted something to see if it could be investigated, and I should get an e-mail notice within 3-5 days letting me know what the deal is. Lame...but I can be hopeful, I suppose. *crosses fingers for $50 in RZ points*

has anyone who is not a premier silver member confirmed or had luck getting it over the phone? just wondering :roll: i've been eyeing the ps3 sound bar which is 180... lol

hey guys so what exactly did you do to get these points? did you give them a random dealer number what did you say?

bumpp, i wanna call these guys and tell them i had trouble with the website which i did but do i give them the dealer codes?? shown?

bread's done
Back