Best Buy Preorder Bonuses for Rock Band 2 and Fallout 3

imacgod

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Just got back from Best Buy today. They have preorder bonuses in stock for two games:

Fallout 3 - PC/PS3/Xbox 360 (Including collector's edition)

(In-store and online) Free Nuka Cola bottle opener with $5 off coupon for the strategy guide.

PS3: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?type=category&id=pcmcat157800050021
Xbox 360: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?type=category&id=pcmcat157900050004
PC: Oddly, not available online. I saw it in store though.

Rock Band 2 - Xbox 360 (Including Special Edition bundle)

(In-store) The pre-order package is the Rock Band 2 t-shirt. I canceled by GameStop preorder.

I can't find this deal online, nor did I see preorders for the PS2, PS3, or Wii.

Guitar Hero World Tour had a preorder bonus as well, but it appears it's an entry into a sweepstakes... I didn't really look at it becaues it didn't include a cool freebie.

[quote name='imacgod']
Fallout 3 - PC/PS3/Xbox 360 (Including collector's edition)

(In-store and online) Free Nuka Cola bottle opener with $5 off coupon for the strategy guide.
[/quote]

In-store, the bottle opener is in the $5 preorder packs, so those of you ordering else where (such as the Amazon deal) can pick it up separately.

I am guessing they just starting taking rock band 2 pre-orders because I was there a few days ago and saw nothing for it. Thanks for the update, I will have to check when I pick up Mercs tomorrow.

My BB had probably a dozen different pre-orders with bonuses. There were a couple that came with mini-stragegy guides. Then, of course, is Fable with the Pub Games code.

I didn't see one for GH:WT however.

I chose the pre-order bonus of Amazon; which is not dealing with people in a store and having the game(s) waiting for me on my doorstep when I come home.

(Sorry if that was snarky)

[quote name='MrNEWZ']Hmmm. A T-shirt... [debates] Wait--- that's the SAME bonus Gamestop is offering--- why'd you cancel there OP?[/QUOTE]

Must have pre-ordered before the shirts arrived.

I've been opening beers all weekend with the F3 opener. It's pretty cheaply made, but its still cool.

Here's what it looks like, FYI:
n23914985_36632525_4479.jpg

Does anyone know the size of the Rock Band 2 shirt? I'm hoping it's a large, but I have a feeling it will be an extra large. If I'm wrong, I'll be out to buy it today.

The Rock Band shirt is labeled as a extra large but it did not seem that big. Maybe because it was really wrinkled from being in the tiny package.

The t-shirt is an XL. I bought it from Best Buy because I was at least guaranteed a t-shirt now and saved on shipping. GameStop is the devil.

[quote name='Jagged Toaster']Thanks for the response. Is it 100% cotton? Shrinkage, woo! :D[/quote]

100% cotton, Fruit of the Loom XL size, black, nothing on the back, the front has the Rockband 2 logo and the four instrument icons in the circles underneath, all in white print.

bread's done
Back