Best Buy Presidents Day Sale Feb 16-19 (Feb 15 MBBY Early Access)

tyrok

CAGiversary!

[*]:xb1: :ps4: Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite $19.99 Save $10
[*]:xb1: :ps4: Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite Deluxe Edition $49.99 Save $10
[*]:xb1: :ps4: NBA Live 18 $14.99 Save $15
[*]:ps4: Horizon: Zero Dawn $29.99 Save $10
[*]:xb1: Mirrors Edge Catalyst $14.99 Save $5
[*]:switch: ARMS $49.99 Save $10
[*]:switch: Fire Emblem Warriors $49.99 Save $10
[*]:switch: Fire Emblem Warriors Special Edition $59.99 Save $20
[*]Afterglow LVL 1 Communicator for Xbox One $17.99 Save $2
[*]Afterglow LVL 1 Communicator for PS4 $17.99 Save $2
[*]Nintendo Switch Play & Charge Car Adapter $12.99 Save $2

I'm just not a fan of MVC3 at all. It's honestly one of the worst things Cacpom has ever done as a company. It plays like someone who never touched MVC2 or the CPS2 Marvel games trying to 'fix' them with no regard as to how and why certain elements in them worked. At competitive levels or even just messing around in training or against the AI, it feels too weird and 'forced' to me. And the system they used for hit detection....ugh.

I could write essays on why I hate that game, it legit killed my interest in taking fighters 'seriously' for awhile.
I had more fun with Pokken Tournament DX, and I don't like Pokemon or "8 way" fighters.

Largely unimpressive. Yakuza steelbook for 15/12 not bad. Not gaming, but I like "buy $50 Nike GC, get $10 BB card". I was looking at getting the PG2 in the near future so a little bonus wouldn't hurt.
Those are the weekly deals. They only released a dozen early access deals.

I see that ARMS for the Nintendo Switch is supposed to be 49.99 before GCU? but it still shows full price online and I already get early access

I'm just not a fan of MVC3 at all. It's honestly one of the worst things Cacpom has ever done as a company. It plays like someone who never touched MVC2 or the CPS2 Marvel games trying to 'fix' them with no regard as to how and why certain elements in them worked. At competitive levels or even just messing around in training or against the AI, it feels too weird and 'forced' to me. And the system they used for hit detection....ugh.

I could write essays on why I hate that game, it legit killed my interest in taking fighters 'seriously' for awhile.
100% agree.

The Vs games were such a godsend when I was younger. Street Fighter Vs Xmen through Marvel Vs Capcom 2 are all such amazing games that I bought MvC3 on three separate occasions to give it a chance. Never felt good. I thought at first it was the lack of sprites, which I realize we'll never get again from Capcom, but the more I focused on the actual game play the more it became clear it just wasn't for me.

MvC:I has the same graphics problem. The 3D/2D graphic fighters wore thin after about a week in SF4 and its a serious eyesore for me at this point. That being said the game play was much more fun for me and I will pick up the complete version at some point. Probably used at Gamestop in a B2G1.

Never cared for the DBZ show but hot damn does that game look and play amazing. I wish someone would dump a truck of money at Capcom headquarters with the understanding that they are to use it to create all new sprites for another SF or Vs game. Violent Ken doesn't count.

100% agree.

The Vs games were such a godsend when I was younger. Street Fighter Vs Xmen through Marvel Vs Capcom 2 are all such amazing games that I bought MvC3 on three separate occasions to give it a chance. Never felt good. I thought at first it was the lack of sprites, which I realize we'll never get again from Capcom, but the more I focused on the actual game play the more it became clear it just wasn't for me.

MvC:I has the same graphics problem. The 3D/2D graphic fighters wore thin after about a week in SF4 and its a serious eyesore for me at this point. That being said the game play was much more fun for me and I will pick up the complete version at some point. Probably used at Gamestop in a B2G1.

Never cared for the DBZ show but hot damn does that game look and play amazing. I wish someone would dump a truck of money at Capcom headquarters with the understanding that they are to use it to create all new sprites for another SF or Vs game. Violent Ken doesn't count.
I agree about MVC3. While I didn't hate the game, I just couldn't ever get into it. I had it on 360 and traded it relatively quickly after it came out. I still have it on PSVita and I've enjoyed that version of the game the most due to it being on a handheld, but it's nowhere near as good as the first two MVC games.

I have MVC:I as well, but have yet to take it out of the shrinkwrap and give it a go. Been to busy with Monster Hunter World and Dragon Ball FighterZ.

Does a sale this boring really need early access? $10 off ARMS is the only thing that looks moderately interesting

Does anyone know how to get the Call of Duty WW2 Backpack for free? I'm not finding any link to it and it's not working when I add COD to the cart and the backpack to the cart.

I'm gonna try my luck at Target tomorrow and see if they have any Deluxe Edition Infinites left over and if I can convince customer service to price match against vanilla edition at Best Buy with GCU.  $15.99 would be a nice price for the Deluxe Edition.

Sounds like some people were able to do that last time Best Buy had it at advertised at $19.99 ($15.99 after GCU).

Mxgp 3 was previously out of stock for a long time but now is back and 15.99 with gcu for ps4 an If anybody is wanting it lego city undercover is down to 15.99 with gcu and has been in an out of stock all day but now is back ..

Does anyone know how to get the Call of Duty WW2 Backpack for free? I'm not finding any link to it and it's not working when I add COD to the cart and the backpack to the cart.
Wait for the other 99% of the sale to go live at midnight central tonight.

Anyone know if bestbuy will have the free digital copy of PUBG with xbox one x purchase next week?  Major Nelson posted about it on twitter, but doesn't make it clear if it'll be at all retailers or just microsoft stores/online

Last edited by a moderator:
Mxgp 3 was previously out of stock for a long time but now is back and 15.99 with gcu for ps4 an If anybody is wanting it lego city undercover is down to 15.99 with gcu and has been in an out of stock all day but now is back ..
Thanks!

Lego City Undercover was out of stock again after I saw your post yesterday, but I kept checking and it became available for shipping late last night. Got my order in.

bread's done
Back