Best Buy price match Circuit city ?

stone1061

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Here's my question:
I bought 2 copies of Monster madness and 3 copies of Call of Juarz today at full price at Best Buy.
On Sunday they are on sale for $7.99 at Circuit City.
Will I have problem getting price adjustment? I just thought maybe because all that is on my receipt is those games...and a pack of MMs and Skittles for the kiddies.

It's highly dependant on the person you get. What might prove to be problematic for you is that you're looking to price-match a competitor on a previous purchase. If it's too much of a hassle, I would suggest the following things:

1) Just buy it at Circuit City this week and return the game to BB using your old receipt.

2) Buy it at Best Buy again, but price-match it when you check out. Make sure to bring the weekly ad with you. Then return those games with your old receipt.

[quote name='SteveMcQ']It's highly dependant on the person you get. What might prove to be problematic for you is that you're looking to price-match a competitor on a previous purchase. If it's too much of a hassle, I would suggest the following things:

1) Just buy it at Circuit City this week and return the game to BB using your old receipt.

2) Buy it at Best Buy again, but price-match it when you check out. Make sure to bring the weekly ad with you. Then return those games with your old receipt.[/quote]
Thanks.
Just wanted make I had it all covered, thanks for the options.
I was concerned they may be out of stock on Sunday, that's why i grabbed them today.

bread's done
Back