Best Buy price match Fry's Batman - 49.99 +

wow, that is a pretty sweet deal. Yeah, I don't see any reason why the PM would have taken away from the 'Package Deal'. I always make sure they hit total before I attempt a price match. Then it's already said and done. Manager comes over to PM, they back out of total, but package deal may not revert back, change price, hit total again, package price screen pops back up, and then done. I love the white shirts who don't hit total to force the package and want me to swipe my card. I say no way! they are shocked when that screen pops up I guess for the first couple of times they see it...

also, so this like getting the game for $39.99 if you count the gift card...

Good deal.

$30.00 + $30.00 TRU GC
V
$49.99 + $10.00 BB GC + DVD

I actually think the BB deal could be better, especially after you sell the DVD....

Im confused - you got them to both honor their own in store deal AND stack it with another stores deal? Sounds very ymmv... wanna give hints on how you got this to work? Like do I go to the manager, get the price adjustment and then go grab the bonuses before checkout or what? Why wouldnt the manager just say "no we have our own deal" or "fine you can have this deal INSTEAD of ours?"

this deal is good for me too! just show the fry's ad to the cashier, she price matched it for 49.99, then still give me a $10 gift card. There's no dvd though coz they are out... but I think it's still a decent deal since my stupid TRU don't have anymore PS3 batman left....

I think it helps if you show you have a premiere BB rewards card.. at least I got a very happy response when I showed mine with the TRU rewards promotion, (I have that rewards card too) ( I got them to match TRU $30GC + still got the BB $10GC)
I shop my BB alot... so they may give in a little bit easier to loyal customers to keep them spending money in their store.. my 2cents..

I was able to price match the $30 gift card to BB. I also was given the $10 GC and free DVD they were offering. So it ended up being all of the following for $60 + tax

Batman AA - $59.99
Gift card from price match - $30 - was free
Gift card from BB deal - $10 - was free
Batman DVD - $10 - was free

Quite a slick deal for a new game on its release day. Its kinda like getting the game for $9.99!!

wow.. i guess I should have read the online add better.. maybe I'll give customer service a call tomorrow and say "I bought batman yesterday.. and I wasn't given my DVD... lol "

[quote name='chaddyp']I was able to price match the $30 gift card to BB. I also was given the $10 GC and free DVD they were offering. So it ended up being all of the following for $60 + tax

Batman AA - $59.99
Gift card from price match - $30 - was free
Gift card from BB deal - $10 - was free
Batman DVD - $10 - was free

Quite a slick deal for a new game on its release day. Its kinda like getting the game for $9.99!![/QUOTE]

Would you mind posting the receipt for this? I would like to get it price matched at my local best buy if I can. Thank you!!

Excellent plan there NEgami, a receipt would be grand.
cagus.smile.jpg

I'll scan my receipt if my kids haven't trashed it.
Batman price matched to the toys r us gift card, which I got them to take off the price instantly.
They couldn't remove their promo from the deal though, even though they tried to for about 5 minutes.
Batman: AA for ps3
Batman SubZero/Mask of the Phantasm double feature DVD
$10 gift card
Out the door for $32.60 after tax (after putting them through hell getting them to do the price match the way I wanted, I didn't feel like putting them through more by whipping out my out of state non taxable ID)

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']Good deal.

$30.00 + $30.00 TRU GC
V
$49.99 + $10.00 BB GC + DVD

I actually think the BB deal could be better, especially after you sell the DVD....[/QUOTE]

is toys r us still doing the $30.00 + $30.00 GC?

[quote name='Maskim']I'll scan my receipt if my kids haven't trashed it.
Batman price matched to the toys r us gift card, which I got them to take off the price instantly.
They couldn't remove their promo from the deal though, even though they tried to for about 5 minutes.
Batman: AA for ps3
Batman SubZero/Mask of the Phantasm double feature DVD
$10 gift card
Out the door for $32.60 after tax (after putting them through hell getting them to do the price match the way I wanted, I didn't feel like putting them through more by whipping out my out of state non taxable ID)[/QUOTE]

If you happen to find, please, please post it for us. I contacted my local bestbuy, and they said they will be able to price matched it, even though the deal ended at toyrus for the $30 giftcard! They said they will also throw in the DVD, but can't do the $10 giftcard - which I don't mind!

Thanks!

bread's done
Back