Best Buy pricematch

honkymagoo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I bought a 360 Elite last week from BB, and now CC has a free 12 months of XBL with any 360 purchase. What are the chances I can take my receipt and the Circuit ad into BB and ask for a free 12 month Live card?

Is this a legit pricematch, or will I get the runaround depending on the customer service staff?

Just wondering how you guys would approach it.

Go in there and ask for the 12 month card. If they refuse, return the item and re-buy the system using the price match from CC. Usually, they'll avoid the hassle and give you the extra item, discount, etc. I don't know if an opened Elite is eligible for return though..

[quote name='snakelda']my BB pricematches prices but not offers[/QUOTE]

Right. It's probably something to take directly to the manager or something.

"Look, I'd rather buy from BB and I'm just wondering if you can help me out and match CC's offer." Your implication would be that you're going to go buy at CC if they don't match it.

Ive had no problems at my BB to pricematch offers.

I even got in on the deal around Thanksgiving with TRU giving out $100 gift cards witha 360 purchase at my BB.

Plus at that week at BB, they gave out Ghost Recons for free so I got that too.

Id say give it a shot. Its always worth it. Im about to go and price match something right now as a matter of fact. A mouse and keyboard combo.

bread's done
Back