Best Buy - PS3/360 Tiger Woods 14: Historic Edition $9.99 With GC Coupon - Tales of Xillia $29.99 With GC Coupon

coopscohen

CAGiversary!
Feedback
91 (100%)
Tiger Woods 14: Historic Edition

Regular Price is $39.99 less $30.00 with My Gamer's Club = $9.99

Tales of Xillia

Regular Price is $39.99 less $10.00 with My Gamer's Club = $29.99

Add the game to your cart. To take advantage of this offer, you must have a BestBuy.com account with your My BestBuy number attached.

Savings will display in cart after you attach your My Best Buy number to your BestBuy.com account. Offer valid for My Best Buy Gamers Club members only.

Appears you don't have to be Gamers Club Unlocked to get this deal. The free membership is enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
i just called my store and told them what happend and thye said my order this morning was changed to normal edition seeing they were out of stock of right version. They are having me come into store tommow to get a 20 doller gift card for the issue.
Man, these good things have happened to you multiple times iirc.

Is it worth calling my local store to see if they have the Limited Edition in stock for Tales of Xillia? Can't get over there now but hoping they have some left.

Tried doing it in store and they wouldn't do it. Register told me oh you have to print the coupon out let me take you to customer service so they can print it out. Told her it wouldn't load. Didn't listen. After a while I just said forget it.

haha coupon loads now but the printable version is only 10 off instead of 30 :(
my guess is that is what it was supposed to be. best buy is going to hate me this week i got this and next tues i will get the price error they did awhile ago on ghost presitge with live :D This was really my first pick up in store thing for best buy did not evne have to swipe my card they just ad to see my id and my card so i hope it's that easy next monday night for ghost and the price error.

Found one at a local store that was unavailable for pickup.  Coupon only gives $10 off in store, but got a cool clerk and a hot supervisor overrided it and gave me the right $9.99 price after seeing the website.  Saved me driving about 50 extra miles.  Still takes $30 off in cart, but every store is OOS for pickup.

Found one at a local store that was unavailable for pickup. Coupon only gives $10 off in store, but got a cool clerk and a hot supervisor overrided it and gave me the right $9.99 price after seeing the website. Saved me driving about 50 extra miles. Still takes $30 off in cart, but every store is OOS for pickup.
Did you ask the supervisor out? What did she say? :D

Was able to pick up Tiger Woods this morning for $9.99 on the PS3 through the instore pickup option. I never was able to get the coupon to print out for ToX but was able to go into a store that had the LE version in stock and got it through the store for $29.99 minus the $15 in reward certs that I had leftover. 

Was able to pick up Tiger Woods this morning for $9.99 on the PS3 through the instore pickup option. I never was able to get the coupon to print out for ToX but was able to go into a store that had the LE version in stock and got it through the store for $29.99 minus the $15 in reward certs that I had leftover.
Yeah, I picked up Tales Of Xillia Limited Edition for $30 in store minus the $5 gift certificate Best Buy gave out last month (expires 10/28). That's a better deal IMO than waiting for the game to be on sale at gamestop for $20, as all the limited editions might be gone by then.

Tried doing it in store and they wouldn't do it. Register told me oh you have to print the coupon out let me take you to customer service so they can print it out. Told her it wouldn't load. Didn't listen. After a while I just said forget it.
You should've called and had BB.com order it for the store where you want to get it.

Nice. Only available at stores in areas where nobody can make it out alive due to gang violence :/
31.9 miles, 33 mins (38 min w/ traffic) away to the closest available store that has it in stock for in store pickup. I just got in on the Tiger Woods 13 $7.99 Deal of the Day w/free shipping, so to get the newer version and waste an hour of driving and gas doesn't seem to be worth it.

Thanks anyways OP.

I went to a store with one copy of Tiger Woods (online status was unavailable) but they would only honor the $10 coupon. I showed them the site and cart showing the $30 off and a $9.99 price but no go with the supervisor. I dropped the argument and didn't take the offer as I was limited for time.

So basically this is a crafty propostion to get stores down to 3 or less copies and then throw a small bone for the remaining inventory. I hope this isn't a trend as my store carries very little inventory, even new releases, unless it is Brink.

If calling BB.com works, then I'll try that next time.

I just bought Tales of Xilia Limited Edition @ Best Buy for $30 with this coupon. However, I forgot all about the Gamestop Black Friday deal for $20.

Should I return my $30 Best Buy LE and try to find another LE for $20 on Black Friday or should I just keep my $30 purchase? Keep in mind that I want the LE and think a $30 LE is better than a $20 standard. But will I be able to find a $20 LE during Black Friday week?

I just bought Tales of Xilia Limited Edition @ Best Buy for $30 with this coupon. However, I forgot all about the Gamestop Black Friday deal for $20.

Should I return my $30 Best Buy LE and try to find another LE for $20 on Black Friday or should I just keep my $30 purchase? Keep in mind that I want the LE and think a $30 LE is better than a $20 standard. But will I be able to find a $20 LE during Black Friday week?
Probably not, and if you do, it might be a gutted version, so won't be sealed. Your choice.

Probably not, and if you do, it might be a gutted version, so won't be sealed. Your choice.
Thanks for the advice.

And I can confirm that you don't need the coupons printed out to get the discounts in store as long as the purchase is made with your "My.Bestbuy" account. My Tales of Xilia LE rang up for $29.99 automatically in store, no coupon needed.

If you got a LE I'd hold onto that.

Thanks for the advice.

And I can confirm that you don't need the coupons printed out to get the discounts in store as long as the purchase is made with your "My.Bestbuy" account. My Tales of Xilia LE rang up for $29.99 automatically in store, no coupon needed.
I thought the choice was pretty straightforward (of course I had the free $5 gift certificate Best Buy gave out last month, making the difference only $5). My store only had one LE, so I'm doubtful there will be a lot left one month from now anywhere. Plus, as others mentioned, gamestop has the lousy habit of gutting everything (though mine do keep some limited/collection editions sealed). So I would definitely hold on to it, especially if you are Silver/Elite plus, with a 45 day return period)

tiger seems to be back in stock for shipping or ship to store for all stores.

But the deal is now over :(. I got all the way to the final checkout page and the price went back up to $39.99
I can go all the way to the last step and it's showing $9.99. Are you signed in with a gamers club account? They even give free shipping on it by itself.

I can go all the way to the last step and it's showing $9.99. Are you signed in with a gamers club account? They even give free shipping on it by itself.
I was using Paypal, so I then switched to a credit card and tried that way. Now I get the error message, "There was an issue while processing your order."

Same problem for me too..shows 9.99 +tax and when i purchase either with paypal or CC I get the same msg as Bosamba above. "There was and issue while processing your order" 

I was just able to place an order for shipping on the xbox version of Tiger Woods. It wasn't working earlier today.

I was just able to place an order for shipping on the xbox version of Tiger Woods. It wasn't working earlier today.
Well it says the Xbox version is available for shipping, but when I add it to my cart, it's no longer available for shipping.

Picked up my order from yesterday at the store this morning, thanks again OP.

Another TW game I'll probably never get round to playing.

bread's done
Back