Best Buy - PS3/360 Tiger Woods 14: Historic Edition $9.99 With GC Coupon - Tales of Xillia $29.99 With GC Coupon

coopscohen

CAGiversary!
Feedback
91 (100%)
Tiger Woods 14: Historic Edition

Regular Price is $39.99 less $30.00 with My Gamer's Club = $9.99

Tales of Xillia

Regular Price is $39.99 less $10.00 with My Gamer's Club = $29.99

Add the game to your cart. To take advantage of this offer, you must have a BestBuy.com account with your My BestBuy number attached.

Savings will display in cart after you attach your My Best Buy number to your BestBuy.com account. Offer valid for My Best Buy Gamers Club members only.

Appears you don't have to be Gamers Club Unlocked to get this deal. The free membership is enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
This could be an example of the "in stock" glitch they sometimes have. Every now and then you'll select an item and see it in stock for a few or every location. This happened to me with the Black Ops II headset and all my orders got cancelled. It's an annoying glitch, but seems to be fairly common.
Not sure if the Tiger Woods would actually be in store, I could see that one being a glitch. Especially since it's STILL showing available at just this one store, and nowhere else. I'm going to try re-ordering it and see what happens. Even if they send me another cancel, I'll look around and see if I can find it.

Now the movies, I'm like 100% certain those are in stock. I know there is a special warner display that has these movies I want (from blu-ray.com). There's no reason for them not to be. So I know that at least on this order we can attribute laziness. I've also had movie orders cancelled before, and then I went in and found the item myself. Sometimes it required a little work to find it (i.e. it's on a special endcap display). But store employees should know that or at least be able to confirm stock and keep looking! Otherwise what's the point of paying them to be of no service whatsoever?

Thanks OP, I ordered 1 for in store pick up xbox since I couldn't get Ps3. I was finally able to do a ship Ps3 one I hope it doesn't get cancelled really want ps3 one instead of xbox.

Anyone ordered multiple
Copies on same account? Wanted to do another. But ban talk is scary
Ban you for what? Unless you are getting like 10 copies they could ban you for being a "dealer". Don't think they would ban anyone for 2 copies. Then again... it's Best Buy we are talking about.

I don't know what is with all this ban talk, they would probably just cancel your order. BestBuy isn't in the position to lose customers. I don't suggest trying to order 50 copies though ever, on a deal like this.

Thanks, was just wondering.

Also, I had trouble paying with a gift card. Wouldn't work on mobile site either. I just used another browser and it went through.

Found a single Collector's Edition copy of Tales of Xillia in store today.

I didn't need the coupon.  The price was reduced by $10 (to $29.99) after entering my RZ member ID.

Got one shipped for Xbox a couple hours ago. Just like when I tried to order Rocksmith a few days a go, I got the cryptic "There is an issue with your order" notice. Tried to pay with AmEx. Both times I called the 800 number and the order went through just fine. Both times I asked about the error and both times the response I got was "yeah, I don't know. I hear that's been happening". The guy today supposedly made a not on my acct for it to be looked into.

Is this what happens when you get banned or do you get an actual ban notice? I haven't done anything like what other people say you could get banned for. I have traded single copies of some games (10-15 max, combined between visits) and made orders for single games

Got one shipped for Xbox a couple hours ago. Just like when I tried to order Rocksmith a few days a go, I got the cryptic "There is an issue with your order" notice. Tried to pay with AmEx. Both times I called the 800 number and the order went through just fine. Both times I asked about the error and both times the response I got was "yeah, I don't know. I hear that's been happening". The guy today supposedly made a not on my acct for it to be looked into.

Is this what happens when you get banned or do you get an actual ban notice? I haven't done anything like what other people say you could get banned for. I have traded single copies of some games (10-15 max, combined between visits) and made orders for single games
when you are banned from bestbuy.com. you orders get cancelled . there are no actual ban notice.

Just got a copy for Xbox 360. I couldnt get this to work yesterday for store pickup but today there was shipping for it. I paid with Paypal and did it through an incognito window in chrome. Thanks OP!!

I just ordered a copy and shipped for $6. I had a $5 gift card BB sent me via email. I got the 360 version, will they allow me to buy the PS3 version? I don't want to get banned since I have a Day One Edition on preorder. Are those $5 off GC codes reusable ? :bouncy:

I just got the tw 14 for ps3 to work for me but, it took a lot of messing with it. kept showing 10 on shipping screen then 40 on confirmation. Finally managed to order it for 10.81 although not sure how. I noticed on the mybb page they changed the coupon amount from 30 off to 10 off. When I first saw the coupon last week the historic edition was around 70 or so. Guessing I got lucky although i took a screen shot just in case I wasnt able to get it to work.

For 10 bucks, why not. Just placed my order. Just keep adding to the stack of games I will probably never get around to playing, lol. 

Picked up a copy of Tales yesterday, was the last Limited Edition in the store.  Will see if I keep it or try to go for one at GameStop for $20 on Black Friday.

Can't believe these came back in Stock. Ordered one for shipping on 360. Got Dragon age ultimate and a $5 wii game for free ship.

Hey folks, just wondering if I was to just go to my BB store and buy a copy of Tales of Xillia, would it automatically deduct the 10 dollars after they enter my reward zone and the total would be 29.99?

Hey folks, just wondering if I was to just go to my BB store and buy a copy of Tales of Xillia, would it automatically deduct the 10 dollars after they enter my reward zone and the total would be 29.99?
It should. When I went in yesterday, I handed them my reward zone card and it automatically deducted on the screen.

I went to the store to purchase tiger wood. Show the casher the $30 off on bestbuy.com. She called a manager over, to show him the $30.00 off.They enter by number to active my gamer club, and the game came up 32.78 with tax. And the manager told the casher to over ride the price to $2.78. ($32.78- $30.00) So I got one copy for $3.00.

I'm still debating if I should get tales of xillia if the limited edition is available. I know that GameStop will have it for 20 on Black Friday. Are the extras worth the extra 10 bucks? I feel like the limited comes with a cd, I wonder how good it is.

I found one in my local BB even though there was no stock shown online. What I am going to try to do is I reserved one for pick up about 3 hours away. I am going to go to my local and grab the one I found (hid it behind some other games near close last night) and bring it up to the CS desk and ask to switch the instore pick up to this copy here. They move instore picks up around all the time so hopefully it will work. Maybe return my $10 Tiger woods 13 I got from them.

Since today was payday I figured I'd bite on the Tiger Woods for $10.  I've always been a fan of the series, although I put it in the cart a week ago so now I have to drive a little further since it isn't available nearly as close.

For 10 bucks, why not. Just placed my order. Just keep adding to the stack of games I will probably never get around to playing, lol.

This ^

Just went in and out of stock online. Got one, went to get another and got a "due to high demand was removed from cart" message.

Been going in and out all day. Just gotta keep checking or use a page monitoring extension. I saw 3 or 4 times today that it popped in and out of stock.

Finally get to go pick up the copy i ordered Monday night, in the morning. Best Buy sure stays on top of automated email reminders, if you order something via in-store pickup...I've gotten an email each day this week reminding me.

bread's done
Back