Best Buy PS3 bundle for $220.98

nugarp

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
I suppose I may get flamed for reselling to get it to this number, but I didn't get two for the purpose of reselling either. I just purchased the first one for delivery at 5% cashback (got my email) then re-ordered for in-store pickup when it became 10%, but since it took a long time to get my 10% BCB notice, it was way too late to cancel my online order since I already received the shipment. So I had an extra. Plan was to return it to the store but if I sold it I realized I could keep the BCB and the RZ points. Anyway the breakdown was as follows:

$299.99 PS3 Bundle @ 5% BCB
Total = $299.99 Bundle + $18.00 Tax - $5 RZ Cert - $15 BCB - $350 Resold = $52.01 Profit + $7.50 Earned in RZ Cert (Silver)

$299.99 PS3 Bundle @ 10% BCB
Total = $299.99 Bundle + $18.00 Tax - $30 BCB = $287.99 + $7.50 Earned in RZ Cert (Silver)

Total Cost = $287.99 - $52.01 Profits - $15 Earned RZ Cert = $220.98

Not a bad deal for a PS3, LittleBigPlanet and Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time! :bouncy:

Edit: Oops, I totally didn't realize what part of the forum I was in.
Great deal. A friend of mine missed out on the bundle on Black Friday, but he picked one up on Monday (!) for $350. Shame they jacked the price up, though.

[quote name='SDC']Edit: Oops, I totally didn't realize what part of the forum I was in.
Great deal. A friend of mine missed out on the bundle on Black Friday, but he picked one up on Monday (!) for $350. Shame they jacked the price up, though.[/QUOTE]

Really I thought they kept it at the same price. I know the walmart bundles are still pretty much the same price.

bread's done
Back