Best Buy - PS3 fighting game CEs, No More Heroes, More

handsomepete

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Got my copy of sf 25th today. I opened it up and am not quite sure it was worth $67.50. I used a $65 rz cert so I don't regret it as much... Capcom sure as hell didn't take care in packaging the CE. The art book has a bunch of scrapes on the cover and the certificate was jammed in there as it's warped and has a jacked up corner.

Edit: I like the Ryu statue though.

Holy shit, trying to download all the crap from the dlc code is going to take ages. They seriously had to make each avatar a separate download???

[quote name='ck76']Clicked SC CE and got "Sorry, the page you requested was not found."

:([/QUOTE]Try this link. If it doesn't work, search for Soul Calibur V on their site & it'll be the 1st thing that appears.

Only the PS3 version seems to be discounted. 360 version is $30.

[quote name='Zonic505']Try this link. If it doesn't work, search for Soul Calibur V on their site & it'll be the 1st thing that appears.

Only the PS3 version seems to be discounted. 360 version is $30.[/QUOTE]

Yay! Got it sent for in store pick up on March 5th.

[quote name='KrayzieKMF']Got my copy of sf 25th today. I opened it up and am not quite sure it was worth $67.50. I used a $65 rz cert so I don't regret it as much... Capcom sure as hell didn't take care in packaging the CE. The art book has a bunch of scrapes on the cover and the certificate was jammed in there as it's warped and has a jacked up corner.

Edit: I like the Ryu statue though.

Holy shit, trying to download all the crap from the dlc code is going to take ages. They seriously had to make each avatar a separate download???[/QUOTE]
When does the dlc expire?

^
That's pretty cool. :)

So after visiting two Best Buys and two-and-a-half hours later, I got myself SF 25th Anniversary on PS3!

In a 2.5-hour timespan, I went to two Best Buys searching for it. What a day. I will never forget the time and pain I went through for this package. I really wanted it too.

I think $67.50 is a good price for it, and with BB Silver, I get to PM if it drops further (and it most likely will). Here's hoping it drops to $49.99 or below within 60 days. :)

[quote name='Perfect*Ending']^
That's pretty cool. :)

So after visiting two Best Buys and two-and-a-half hours later, I got myself SF 25th Anniversary on PS3!

In a 2.5-hour timespan, I went to two Best Buys searching for it. What a day. I will never forget the time and pain I went through for this package. I really wanted it too.

I think $67.50 is a good price for it, and with BB Silver, I get to PM if it drops further (and it most likely will). Here's hoping it drops to $49.99 or below within 60 days. :)[/QUOTE]

The problem is that the lack of an expiration date doesn't mean it won't expire.

Wow...couldn't believe that my local BB actually has copies of UMVC3. No other store has any within 100 miles. Also had a $10 GC which brought the total down to $9.39 w/ tax. Been waiting to try this game out, and this was the perfect price.

Thanks a bunch OP! :D

bread's done
Back