Best Buy Resistance 3 Problem?

tastudent2003

CAGiversary!
Has anyone who pre-ordered through Best Buy recieved their code yet? They are not answering my e-mails and dodging me on the phone - I haven't even received my game yet (shipped through "streamlite"??). Anyone know anything about this? Never had this bad of customer service from them before...

Sorry man, I know nothing of this. Games I get from Best Buy I just do an in store pick up for if I preorder. The codes associated with the preorder I've always gotten emailed in a timely manner. Odd coming from Best Buy customer service ey? Anyway, hope you get your game and code soon.

That's the funny thing - normally I do in-store pickup, but it was not an available option when I went through checkout. I did the free shipping option instead, now streamlite says my package has been in the city I live in for the past two days - but, nothing in the mail. Just seems a little shady...

I can tell you that the service Best Buy uses is pretty lame. I had the same issue in the past with a couple of games and some music CDs. It seems to take them forever to update the tracking and actually get the items to you.

bread's done
Back