Best Buy Return Policy Question

snakeeyez101

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Ok, my Situation is this... Last night i was at a party thrown by my highschool, and there was a raffle. I won DDR Extreme Bundle for Ps2, a system I dont have :( . My question is, would i be able to return the Bundle to Best Buy (where i believe it was purchased from) for store credit? I do not have a receipt.

You could ask the group that put on the raffle where they got it from and for the reciept, sometimes these things are donated by local stores.

[quote name='zion']You could ask the group that put on the raffle where they got it from and for the reciept, sometimes these things are donated by local stores.[/QUOTE]

That's a much better idea than committing retail fraud. :applause:

[quote name='zion']You could ask the group that put on the raffle where they got it from and for the reciept, sometimes these things are donated by local stores.[/QUOTE]

it sounds nice, but i would feel like a cock doing that... like hey thanks for letting me win this, but i dont want it, can i get the money instead... i mean thats just me though

They won't take it back without a receipt most likely. I got 2 PC games from my aunt and uncle from Best Buy (one of them still had the Best Buy price sticker on it with the price part ripped off), and Best Buy still wouldn't take them back.

[quote name='iheartmetal']it sounds nice, but i would feel like a cock doing that... like hey thanks for letting me win this, but i dont want it, can i get the money instead... i mean thats just me though[/QUOTE]
Just explaint to them that you do not have the hardware in order to correctly play the game

or

you can return it to bestbuy for store credit

I know somebody...who returned two non-Bestbuy games to bestbuy, explained that they had no reciept, and got store credit...that is where im basing my info from

My local BB wouldn't let me return an unopened Xbox controller with a receipt, because the receipt was 2 days past their 30 day return policy. I had the unopened controller, I had the receipt, I had no luck.

bread's done
Back