Best Buy Reward Zone: $10 for spending $100 between 8/31-9/25

Callandor

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
I saw this offer in a Reward Zone email I received and didn't see it posted anywere:

Only for our best customers
Spend $100 between 8/31- 9/25 and get $10 in reward certificates to spend between 10/3-10/29.

You're supposed to go to this link and sign up with your email address for this offer:

http://pages.emailinfo2.bestbuy.com/page.aspx?QS=773ed3059447707d60a8ea93200655bb5810c9ca0f161f90

Assuming this works, this might be a nice bonus for people using the "Buy 5 Games, get $100" promotion (Gears 3 releases in the offer's time frame).

Last edited by a moderator:
Huh. I'm seeing the cert for 0 points too. I spent over $100, but it was all in gift cards. That would be awesome if it still counts!

[quote name='Tricky']I got a $10 cert this morning.[/QUOTE]

This might be an old Gamer's Club cert (spend $150). Check the expiration date because the "spend $100" cert will only be valid for 3 or so weeks.

[quote name='bojay1997']I believe it's not valid until October 3rd and the cert is not a regular RZ cert in the sense that it expires at the end of October. I believe we received the notation on our account today and the cert will appear in 3 days, on the 3rd.[/QUOTE]

Good enough for me. I'll wait this Monday then.

I just got my $10 cert. Expires 10/29. Should be valid now as it also showing on my BB.com account. I'm kind of in shock that it went this smoothly

[quote name='ticktack']Got mine just now too. Didn't spend anything but gift cards. Awesome.[/QUOTE]
Same here, I think. I didn't spend any real cash or use credit cards during this period. Oh well. Thanks BB.

I hope the Program Partners promotion goes this smoothly too. I did the 4 easiest ones that pretty much pay for themselves with their own bonuses. Dining (gotta eat, right?), Handyman mag, USA Today, $10 BB GC through Online Mall. I couldn't figure out a 5th one that wouldn't have me paying too much or making a commitment. So only $30 instead of $50.

is clicking that link in the OP required to get the $10 certificate? I spent well over $100 within the period. I just now clicked the link in the OP. Says you had to sign up before 9/25, yet it still let me enter my email address. Does this "september bonus" thing show up in the purchases menu?

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']is clicking that link in the OP required to get the $10 certificate? I spent well over $100 within the period. I just now clicked the link in the OP. Says you had to sign up before 9/25, yet it still let me enter my email address. Does this "september bonus" thing show up in the purchases menu?[/QUOTE]
I think you missed out, but it would be cool if you got it to work. Yes, it shows in P & P. September Exclusive Offer dated 09/29/2011.

So many people did not know about this. Or maybe they did because BB just rolled it over, but it's already linked to your RZ account.
Spend $100 between 10/1 - 10/23 and get $10 in reward certificates to spend between 11/3 - 11/26.

[quote name='klimb22']I think you missed out, but it would be cool if you got it to work. Yes, it shows in P & P. September Exclusive Offer dated 09/29/2011.

So many people did not know about this. Or maybe they did because BB just rolled it over, but it's already linked to your RZ account.[/QUOTE]

so now theres a bonus for this month too, and you dont have to click a link? Ill easily have $100 spent this month too with Arkham City, Dead Rising, and other purchases Im sure Ill make.

Help, but where do you guys see this "September Exclusive Offer"?

Is it in your Best Buy Reward Zone website?

Under points and purchases or something?

[quote name='Jcaugustine']Help, but where do you guys see this "September Exclusive Offer"?

Is it in your Best Buy Reward Zone website?

Under points and purchases or something?[/QUOTE]
Yep in Points and Purchases. The $10 cert is automatically issued even if you're banking.

I have the $10 cert also but I only used GC this month. Maybe you still get credit for a bonus like this even if you use GC...it only tracks your purchase amounts. I also seem to have a random 500 points added...weird...not complaining...the $10 cert can be spent next week on my copy of RAGE.

I'm pretty sure I registered for this back then, and even actually got the original invitation e-mail, but no promo entry in my listing. Of course, all of my September purchases are still pending, but that should be the same for everybody else at this point too.

[quote name='klimb22']I think you missed out, but it would be cool if you got it to work. Yes, it shows in P & P. September Exclusive Offer dated 09/29/2011.[/QUOTE]

I've got an entry with the description "Get Started Holiday Shopping" dated 9/30/2011 and the type is "Issued Certs" with 0 points listed. Is that not for this offer? I spent $100 that first Sunday of September and signed up with that link shortly after that.

I just got the certificate, too. I got the email but did not realize it had a link til I saw this thread, but bought a new computer in the time between.

So anyone thinking that if you spent $100 before you signed up with this link you do not get the credit, that is not the case. Although the link did note that I have a valid email with a rewards account.

[quote name='HakurenKyo06']I got a $10 cert this morning as well, but I dont see anything for the promo, for next month.[/QUOTE]

Got it here too this morning.
Bestbuy is now being my favorite place to shop, as I clearly purchase more GCs, movies, & new video games release then GameStop & Amazon.

So if what im reading is correct, then if i signed up for this promo today, then i would be able to get the $10 certificate?

[quote name='conebone69']So if what im reading is correct, then if i signed up for this promo today, then i would be able to get the $10 certificate?[/QUOTE]

no, I think you had to sign up for it between the time listed in the OP. I just signed up yesterday myself hoping to still get in on it. Dont think Im getting a certificate though. :(

[quote name='conebone69']So if what im reading is correct, then if i signed up for this promo today, then i would be able to get the $10 certificate?[/QUOTE]

According to Endersgamer above you, you would still get it if you spent $100 in the correct time frame.

[quote name='megma42']According to Endersgamer above you, you would still get it if you spent $100 in the correct time frame.[/QUOTE]

Incorrect. You still had to sign up before September 25th. Your purchases between 8/31 and 9/25 count even if you didn't sign up until the last day, the 25th.

alright so if what im reading again is correct this time, then i wont get the $10 certificate if i signed up today, but spent the $100 in the time frame?

[quote name='bojay1997']Incorrect. You still had to sign up before September 25th. Your purchases between 8/31 and 9/25 count even if you didn't sign up until the last day, the 25th.[/QUOTE]

Read endersgamer's post please. Then you will understand what I said.

Any chance buying $100 worth of gift cards will count towards the September goal of $100 (I spent $80 on actual products...not sure if gift cards bought for gifts will put me over)?

i just got $10 card, wasn't sure how I got it, but this explains it, my mother bought a laptop, and I told her to use this card at the check out, so everything worked out lol

I signed up for this promo the day it went up, and spent $120 in cash during that time frame, yet I haven't gotten anything yet. >_< I'll give it til October 3rd until I write an angry e-mail.

[quote name='conebone69']alright so if what im reading again is correct this time, then i wont get the $10 certificate if i signed up today, but spent the $100 in the time frame?[/QUOTE]

Correct.

[quote name='megma42']Read endersgamer's post please. Then you will understand what I said.[/QUOTE]

I understand what you said, but you misunderstood what endergamer posted.

[quote name='musicjunkie']Does yours have it listed at 0 points?[/QUOTE]

Yup, but I got the $10 cert over the weekend, just like everyone else that has been posting. :D

Wow, I got home from being out of town this weekend, to find my $10 cert had posted, with no problems...imagine that!

So is there a link for 1 in October or would we already qualify since I got 1 for September. I recall reading that they are doing this promotion for October as well.

[quote name='foreinter']I got the $10 certificate too but I did use GC for all my BB purchase.[/QUOTE]

Me too! I used gift cards to buy Resistance 3 and Gears of War 3 and I still received the $10 certificate good until 10/29... just in time for Battlefield 3.

I don't remember ever receiving the email for this offer, nor signing up for it, but I just checked my RZ account and I had the $10 certificate.

Oh, I never thought transactions where I paid with a GC would contribute to the $100. With that in mind, I did spend enough. Just printed out my cert, and will blow it on Rage tomorrow.

If I have "September Exclusive Offer" in my RZ Account with 0 points, does that mean I got the $10? I totally don't remember how many points I had in my RZ account since I bank points being Premier Silver. Therefore, I can't determine if 500 points was just added or not.

[quote name='chuckywang']If I have "September Exclusive Offer" in my RZ Account with 0 points, does that mean I got the $10? I totally don't remember how many points I had in my RZ account since I bank points being Premier Silver. Therefore, I can't determine if 500 points was just added or not.[/QUOTE]
No points will post. You will receive a $10 cert automatically even if you're banking. Remember the promo said $10 not 500 points.

[quote name='boogie4114']I know but I'm not a silver member and I received the $10 for last month. Would I receive another 1 if I spend over $!00 before the 23rd?[/QUOTE]
I believe this time it's only for select silver members and is directly liked to the RZ account. So if you don't get the e-mail you don't get the $.

[quote name='karyadi']so is there one for october as well?[/QUOTE]

Yes, but they got smart about it and limited it to Silver and by invitation only linked to your account. Most of us won't be getting it again unfortunately.

[quote name='Kitoro']I signed up for this promo the day it went up, and spent $120 in cash during that time frame, yet I haven't gotten anything yet. >_< I'll give it til October 3rd until I write an angry e-mail.[/QUOTE]

Same here. Already posted to the forum a few days ago, but no response. I'll just call. Funny how these promos have gotten way more business out of me, and that's just led to my getting more frustrated at BB's seeming lack of follow through with promos and service.

Made a killing last month spent over $100 on sale tv shows, got a $25 gc for that and now this. I see $10 off Battlefield 3 in my future!!

bread's done
Back