Best Buy Reward Zone Facebook App: Earn Free Points With Polls and Activities

[quote name='Anexanhume']The polls seem to be about once a week now, averaging 5 points. That's a whole $5 cert a year![/QUOTE]

Go ask amazon or Walmart for some free stuff on their facebook page. Let me know if they give you more than $5 so I can join in.

[quote name='uhnsk']From the email:

To receive the 250 Reward Zone© Program Points, you must redeem your free photo book offer using the code provided in your Reward Zone© email by June 26, 2013. Qualifying Reward Zone© members will receive an email by July 31, 2013 with a promo code good for 250 Reward Zone© Program Points.[/QUOTE]

Well, I got mine already via customer service since I was going to BB.

[quote name='Burning Karma']They'll refund the points that were used on the cert.[/QUOTE]

They gave me a gift card back when I canceled an order that was paid in full(survival instinct, after I Seen how bad it was lol) so YMMV?

Audience Rewards 5/18

Just 6 points this time around.

1) The book that the musical Wicked is based on was written by whom? Gregory Macguire

2) The current Macbeth on Broadway is the only version of Macbeth currently showing in the NYC theatre scene. False

3) What color hair does the character of Annie generally have in Annie? Red

[quote name='foxycleo']Wow ! You need to register there 2 ! Just to get those 6 points, what a joke[/QUOTE]
Well, it's been more than 6 points so far...

[quote name='Burning Karma']Well, it's been more than 6 points so far...[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I think I've gotten about 30-40 total from audience rewards. But I've only been around there for a few months.

[quote name='Interstella 5555']Audience Rewards 5/18

1) The book that the musical Wicked is based on was written by whom? Gregory Macguire

2) The current Macbeth on Broadway is the only version of Macbeth currently showing in the NYC theatre scene. False

3) What color hair does the character of Annie generally have in Annie? Red[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the answers, any free points are worth it at this stage of the game.

[quote name='Interstella 5555']Audience Rewards 5/18

3) What color hair does the character of Annie generally have in Annie? Red[/QUOTE]

Thank you for posting this.

@jgnum01
this was making people alot of $$$ like 20-40$ a month.... but now you get like....... 20 points a month.... (you need 250 points to get 5$)

(since it's not really giving out points anymore........ i might as well share a secret that i'm sure alot of CAGs already knew)

sign into your facebook page and into the bestbuy app... do the vote or whatever else they have for points... log out of the facebook app... and log out of your facebook...
log into another facebook account and relogin to the same bestbuy account you allready voted on... you can now vote again and do whatever else you did to get double the points..... alot of people recommend only doing it with a total of 2 accounts, because if they try to ban you or anything, you can use the fine print to get unbanned... the fine print says something like, two people can share a rewardzone account.... ...

i've been doing this since the very start... and haven't had any issues.... of course i'm not one of those who calls up bestbuy to talk about points or whatever...

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='canvasch'](since it's not really giving out points anymore........ i might as well share a secret that i'm sure alot of CAGs already knew)

sign into your facebook page and into the bestbuy app... do the vote or whatever else they have for points... log out of the facebook app... and log out of your facebook...
log into another facebook account and relogin to the same bestbuy account you allready voted on... you can now vote again and do whatever else you did to get double the points..... alot of people recommend only doing it with a total of 2 accounts, because if they try to ban you or anything, you can use the fine print to get unbanned... the fine print says something like, two people can share a rewardzone account.... ...[/QUOTE]

Welcome to my posts in February that probably made the app like this in the first place. :lol: And I posted this only after exploiting it since January because I knew it would mean the end of my free stuff. But meh, I had 10 accounts on 5 browsers and ended up with well over $100 worth of certs, so I'm not complaining.

[quote name='Blade']It is possible to use two Facebook accounts to get points on the same RZ account. So if you wanted to, you could use your account, log out, then use someone else's FB account to get double points. Probably works with the mobile app as well, but I don't use that. Using more than two accounts won't give you more points, by the way. Two is the limit in my experience.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Ric Flair']New Facebook poll worth 10 points.[/QUOTE]
What was it because I got the
Have you downloaded the Best Buy® Mobile App yet?
which I had done long ago.

[quote name='tylerh1701']The new polls only stay up for 1 day, then they revert back to that mobile app poll.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, between that and the 'epic night in' poll.

I wish I could go back to the start of this promo and kick myself for forgetting on weekend days thinking the well was endless.

[quote name='tylerh1701']The new polls only stay up for 1 day, then they revert back to that mobile app poll.[/QUOTE]

It must be less than 24 hours because I checked in like a 17 hour time frame.

It looks like the last ever poll is up right now. It says the app is ending on the 28th. Now I have to actually buy stuff from them again :D

Well that's a shame to see it go away but it was kind of expected. On the bright side it was fitting that their final poll got me enough points to get a $5 certificate :)

[quote name='2nahelper']It looks like the last ever poll is up right now. It says the app is ending on the 28th. Now I have to actually buy stuff from them again :D[/QUOTE]

Thanks. Well, I appreciate Best Buy creating the app, it had a pretty good run and I think I got close to $15 in Certs from it. But the actual management of the app was pretty poor and created a lot of bad PR for them.

Unrelated, I just got 150 points for the 6 reviews I posted on their site a couple weeks ago. Woohoo!!!

WELP,it was fun while it lasted.
All together I had about 50 bucks in free money from this promotion just for one account.
Sad to see it go but oh well. It was fun.

RIP BB facebook app, we had a good run. Oh well at least we have the audience rewards trivia to fall back to.

Audience Rewards 5/24

*Looks like they updated it with some new questions, however they have old ones mixed in there, I was only able to answer 4 out of the 6 available.

2) Who wrote the book for the musical version of Matilda? Dennis Kelly.

3) Andrew Lloyd Webber has composed two of the longest-running shows in Broadway history. What are those two shows? Phantom of the Opera and Cats

4) Jane Lynch, now starring in Annie, is/was featured on what television show? Glee

5) True or False? The current Macbeth on Broadway is the only version of Macbeth currently showing in the NYC theatre scene. False

6) What color hair does the character of Annie generally have in Annie? Red

[quote name='Interstella 5555']RIP BB facebook app, we had a good run. Oh well at least we have the audience rewards trivia to fall back to.

Audience Rewards 5/24

*Looks like they updated it with some new questions, however they have old ones mixed in there, I was only able to answer 4 out of the 6 available.

2) Who wrote the book for the musical version of Matilda? Dennis Kelly.

3) Andrew Lloyd Webber has composed two of the longest-running shows in Broadway history. What are those two shows? Phantom of the Opera and Cats

4) Jane Lynch, now starring in Annie, is/was featured on what television show? Glee

5) True or False? The current Macbeth on Broadway is the only version of Macbeth currently showing in the NYC theatre scene. False

6) What color hair does the character of Annie generally have in Annie? Red[/QUOTE]

Thanks at least that will put me just over the edge for another $5

After getting about $40 bucks in RZ certs from this App from my single FB account, I'd say this was definitely worth the time. Was able to get Kirby's RtD for about $5 from the $30 sale and $25 worth of certs, so that alone made it all worth it.

well, according to the news, first teens were leaving facebook, and now its BB! Who is next? Grandparents?

fyi< thanks for Audience answers!

We can only wonder at this lasting longer if it weren't abused with multiple accounts.

Great while it lasted though. At least there is still the Audience Rewards thing.

[quote name='NuclearPorkchop']It just gave my 0 points for the "favorite thing about the program" poll. Awesome. :([/QUOTE]

Did the same for me. But they had to go the Best Buy way, totally screwing up and you over. :lol:

Hahah what? O well

I got a 10 dolalr and 25 dollar gc out of this and I definitely did NOT spend tha tmuch money...... So thanks for the free 35 bucks Best Buy XD

Well at least audience rewards shows no signs of stopping... for now. Here's a full set of new trivia questions, 12 points!

Audience Rewards 5/28

What song is NOT listed in the program for Pippin but IS featured in the show?
I Guess I'll Miss the Man

True or False? Horton Foote is no longer living.
True

The poster artwork for Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike features Sigorney Weaver in what Disney pricess costume?
Snow White

True or False? Alan Cumming is NOT the only person in the cast of the current Macbeth revival on Broadway?
True

True or False? Andrew Keenan Bolger made his Broadway debut with Newsies.
False

What name does the female lead in Nice Work If You Can Get It go by, that can also be a man's name?
Billie

bread's done
Back