Best Buy Reward Zone Facebook App: Earn Free Points With Polls and Activities

[quote name='georgebot84']Where are the rules posted?

I did a few reviews and my points are not pending even though the reviews are posted.

thanks in advance[/QUOTE]

*Get 25 bonus points per approved and published review when you provide a valid Reward Zone member number. Maximum of 8 reviews (total 200 pts) will be rewarded per calendar year per member. Please allow 20 days for your points to appear on your account. Subject to full Reward Zone program rules available on myrz.com/rules

[quote name='chatgirl4']*Get 25 bonus points per approved and published review when you provide a valid Reward Zone member number. Maximum of 8 reviews (total 200 pts) will be rewarded per calendar year per member. Please allow 20 days for your points to appear on your account. Subject to full Reward Zone program rules available on myrz.com/rules[/QUOTE]

can you give a link to where on BBY it states that?

Did your points show up as pending right after the reviews were posted?

thanks again

[quote name='Olengie']Well, it was a good run. Thank you Best Buy for the opportunity.[/QUOTE]

How I feel, I got about $15-$20 dollars in RZ certificates from this so I am content.

[quote name='mikepeluso']I don't get it.I never got any Tax poll question.
I am still getting ones from weeks ago.The "An Epic Night In".
I could swear I checked at like 5pm and then like at 10PM and saw poll questions from weeks ago.
How long was the Tax one up?[/QUOTE]
Well, it showed up for me though, but like I said, it was up yesterday, now its just back to the same one that everyone else already did.

[quote name='parker99']Can someone tell me how often new quizzes show up?

https://www.audiencerewards.com/bestbuy/trivia.cfm

The new quiz is up.

Here are the answers:

1. Nederlander Theater

2. Telekinetic

3. Meryl Streep

4. Pour some sugar on me

5. Covers

6. London[/QUOTE]

Have you been credited at all lately? I was credited for the first time I did this when it was first posted and haven't been on the three or four since.

[quote name='bojay1997']Have you been credited at all lately? I was credited for the first time I did this when it was first posted and haven't been on the three or four since.[/QUOTE]

It can take up to 6 weeks. I've been credited all the points so far.

[quote name='bojay1997']Have you been credited at all lately? I was credited for the first time I did this when it was first posted and haven't been on the three or four since.[/QUOTE]

This is my 2nd quiz. I haven't gotten any points yet.

@finsfan0210 thanks for letting me know it takes 6 weeks for points.

I'll keep doing the BB quizzes/facebook thing until I get enough $ to get True Blood.

Just checked S 5 is going to be $40.

Also much thanks parker99.
To everyone waiting for points be patient.I was worried for weeks mine weren't gonna show up and now the first batch of points showed up and I have done like 4 or 5 of them now.Like they have said it can take around 5-6 weeks.

[quote name='mikepeluso']Also much thanks parker99.
To everyone waiting for points be patient.I was worried for weeks mine weren't gonna show up and now the first batch of points showed up and I have done like 4 or 5 of them now.Like they have said it can take around 5-6 weeks.[/QUOTE]

Between those, reviews and mycokerewards (if those ever come back), there's still a few decent ways to get points outside of purchases.

Anyone else just get a 25 dolalr gift certificate randomly? I got a 10 dollar one like 2 weeks ago,

Both times I only had around 100 points - 10 - Injustice SP for 3.49 :p
Thne this time I had like 205 - nwo down to 85 and i have a 25 gc

Hell I ain't complaning though I gotta use that quick before it gets redacted XD

Is anyone else not able to get the reward zone thing to load on any browser? This has been going on for about 2 weeks now. Could I be banned from Facebook? I don't use my facebook for anything but contests and when I go to my homepage all I see is the what's on your mind box

[quote name='slickkill77']Is anyone else not able to get the reward zone thing to load on any browser? This has been going on for about 2 weeks now. Could I be banned from Facebook? I don't use my facebook for anything but contests and when I go to my homepage all I see is the what's on your mind box[/QUOTE]

if you have tried multiple browsers for two weeks, then I'd say facebook has banned you - did you try clearing cookies and history?

[quote name='zeldaking']if you have tried multiple browsers for two weeks, then I'd say facebook has banned you - did you try clearing cookies and history?[/QUOTE]

Yep they banned me. Onto my next account it is

No it was just a blank page anywhere I went on facebook. My fakebook account got banned. So I fired up a different one and I was back in business. Good thing I don't legitimately use facebook

Odd, I'm not seeing this poll. Looked on my dashboard and on the front page. All I see is the normal offer for 1 credit.

[quote name='sendme']Odd, I'm not seeing this poll. Looked on my dashboard and on the front page. All I see is the normal offer for 1 credit.[/QUOTE]

Sorry I might be dumb on this but what do you mean
1 credit??
Thanks

Wish i did this long ago. I got 2 weeks amazing points then it went down hill fast. 20-30 points a week not worth checking. Once i get 250 i wont bother. 229 now taking so long... ws a nice 2 weeks tho oh well.

[quote name='hotpocketninja']I see new surveys everyday but im not able to do any. Does anyone why?[/QUOTE]

How is that possible?
I have only seen 1 new one each week for the last 2 weeks and every other day all I ever see is "The Epic Night In"

[quote name='mikepeluso']How is that possible?
I have only seen 1 new one each week for the last 2 weeks and every other day all I ever see is "The Epic Night In"[/QUOTE]
Same here, haven't done a new poll in about two weeks, and it always shows Epic Night for me...

Can't complain though, earned about $30 in polls alone, not including the spend $10 get $10 RZ promotion.

Am I the only one still waiting for the earth day poll to show up?

That is, stuck with the "What's the best way to spend a night at home?" poll...

Guess Audience Rewards doesn't update weekly as it's the same from last week. Man this is slow going now. Between my account and my wife's I'm at $30 in RZ certs and pretty close to another 5 each. I've been looking forward to getting the total to 40.

[quote name='Blaster man']Guess Audience Rewards doesn't update weekly as it's the same from last week. Man this is slow going now. Between my account and my wife's I'm at $30 in RZ certs and pretty close to another 5 each. I've been looking forward to getting the total to 40.[/QUOTE]

The 8 reviews for 25 points each is a nice one time boost. I'm almost to $125. I'm hoping for another 5-10 from this before PS4/720 launch time hits.

[quote name='Anexanhume']The 8 reviews for 25 points each is a nice one time boost. I'm almost to $125. I'm hoping for another 5-10 from this before PS4/720 launch time hits.[/QUOTE]

I don't have silver so I think I have to print at 20 which sucks.

[quote name='Anexanhume']The 8 reviews for 25 points each is a nice one time boost. I'm almost to $125. I'm hoping for another 5-10 from this before PS4/720 launch time hits.[/QUOTE]

Do you have to follow a certain link or something for the reviews, or just post any review on bestbuy.com to get the points?

[quote name='tyron3biggum5']Do you have to follow a certain link or something for the reviews, or just post any review on bestbuy.com to get the points?[/QUOTE]

It will ask for your RZ info when you write the review. Just fill that in. Only works for silver members AFAIK.

[quote name='Anexanhume']It will ask for your RZ info when you write the review. Just fill that in. Only works for silver members AFAIK.[/QUOTE]

I just got an email asking me to review for 25 points. I'm not silver. I did the review but I guess I couldn't get the points though.

bread's done
Back