Best Buy Reward Zone In Store Coupon: 20% off $50 or more of itunes cards thru 2-19

K_G

CAGiversary!
I was checking if any certificates has posted on my rewards zone account and noticed on the main rewards zone page, there was an offer for an in store only coupon for 20% off the purchase of $50 or more of itunes cards now through the 19th. (click on the tab that says 20% off)

Sorry no link...The URL prompts you to log in first before going to the page with the offer, so you might as well just go to bestbuy.com and log in to reward zone yourself.

While it was mentioned in ipod apps thread that you can currently purchase $50 and $100 itunes cards for 15% off online at best buy, you have to buy either a $50 or $100 card to get the discount. The in store coupon lets you buy multiple smaller values cards (such as two $25 cards) and get 20% off, so this allows you to split the deal among family and friends, making much more useful for most folks to whom $50 worth of itunes credit might too big a bite to be appealing.

[quote name='nycmetsfan']sadly enough the reward zone site is down :([/QUOTE]

It'll be up by tomorrow...and its not like stores will run out of itunes cards.

Getting a 50 dollar card for 40 is great I guess, but I dont legally purchase music that often and never spend more than 99 cents on a few apps.

20% off amazon gift cards? thats something i would :drool: over

[quote name='jk5000']Game deal?[/QUOTE]

I def. consider this a game deal- because they are used to by apps, and ill be taking advantage of the deal once the site comes back, so thanks OP

[quote name='caltab']I def. consider this a game deal- because they are used to by apps, and ill be taking advantage of the deal once the site comes back, so thanks OP[/QUOTE]

Ah , thanks for clarifying that, I am not very well versed in the full functionallity of the products on Itunes so was slightly confused, much appreciation.

bread's done
Back