Best Buy Reward Zone Members 10% Off Coupons being sent out for 8/31-9/3

dougmenda

CAG Veteran
I got that every few months mailing of the "exclusive sales event" in the mail today. So if you are a Reward Zone member check your mail!

It has the coupon for 10% off all regularly priced music, movies, toys, VIDEO GAMES, and pc games.

(any combination, limit 3.)

August 31 - September 3

:applause: Just in time!

Now I know where I will be getting my copy of Stuntman: Ignition!!

I got my coupon on Saturday. Have you by chance played the Ignition Demo. IMHO it was a little weak, but hopefully the full version is a little better.

[quote name='SL4IN']I'll be looking for mine in the mail then.[/quote]
On the envelope it says

Postmaster, please deliver August 27-29

So you still have a good 2 days before you should worry about not getting it.

It looks like it was mailed from MN.

[quote name='neudog']I got my coupon on Saturday. Have you by chance played the Ignition Demo. IMHO it was a little weak, but hopefully the full version is a little better.[/quote]

i haven't played the demo yet.

if this game is 3/4 as good as burnout revenge was, then i will be a happy man.

i hope to see a review soon because it looks like eb and gamestop have them in stock now.

unless the game gets a 6 or below, it a pretty safe buy from me.

[quote name='neudog']Have you by chance played the Ignition Demo. IMHO it was a little weak, but hopefully the full version is a little better.[/QUOTE]
I thought it was a blast.

[quote name='PyroGamer']I thought it was a blast.[/QUOTE]

I felt it was slightly better than it's predecessor, but it became tedious as the level went on.

Got one to. Plan to buy Blue Dragon on Wednesday, rebuy it again on Friday with 10% off, and then return the unopened one with my original $59.99 receipt. Yes, I am THAT cheap!

[quote name='GizmoGC']Got one to. Plan to buy Blue Dragon on Wednesday, rebuy it again on Friday with 10% off, and then return the unopened one with my original $59.99 receipt. Yes, I am THAT cheap![/quote]

yeah..life sucks without a modded console, eh?

Isnt there an accesory coupon? Id like to PM to CC a $40 xbox 360 wireless controller & use the coupon if possible.

[quote name='h0mi']Isnt there an accesory coupon? Id like to PM to CC a $40 xbox 360 wireless controller & use the coupon if possible.[/QUOTE]
It's a YMMV on the coupon. My local BB will *sometimes* let me PM and use coupons.

[quote name='GizmoGC']Got one to. Plan to buy Blue Dragon on Wednesday, rebuy it again on Friday with 10% off, and then return the unopened one with my original $59.99 receipt. Yes, I am THAT cheap![/QUOTE]

its funny. i was about to ask WHY, then i read it again.

i mean like, ya cant wait 2 days? im just askin......

[quote name='souNReAL']its funny. i was about to ask WHY, then i read it again.

i mean like, ya cant wait 2 days? im just askin......[/quote]

he will waste the 10% he saved going back to the store again with these gas prices.

wait did i just say that?
i feel old.

[quote name='dougmenda']he will waste the 10% he saved going back to the store again with these gas prices.

wait did i just say that?
i feel old.[/QUOTE]

$1.23 a gallon.

yea. i remember those days...........VOTE CLINTON IN 08!

[quote name='souNReAL']$1.23 a gallon.

yea. i remember those days...........VOTE CLINTON IN 08![/QUOTE]

I remember paying $.99 a gallon at self serve. And I'm not that old.

I don't know. I'm a reward zone member but I've never felt these 10% off deals to be that great. I feel like you can save just as much by being frugal and looking for good deals online.

I'm buying MP3, Blue Dragon, the Blue Dragon guide, and Tiger Woods this week... so that 10% coupon will save me $20.

Tell me Stranglehold is coming out today, or I'm going to hurt someone. BB shows it available today and Target tomorrow ...

BUT CC and EB show it available 9/5? (ign, gamespot, metacritic and amazon say 9/5, gamespy 8/20 (hah), 1up says 9/15!

I have the coupon but didn't check as I thought it's released today, so can it be used on preorders??

Yeah I got it too, it's just too bad that it's only good on regular price stuff, I just don't pay regular price for things any more lol. I could find most anything I want for cheaper than what Best Buy sells it for regular price and by that time, I've already made up the 10% they're offering. Oh well.

[quote name='LiK']10%? i just received a 12% off coupon yesterday for the posted dates...woot.[/quote]

The 10% off coupon is valid on up to 3 items and includes, Videogames, DVD's and CD's. That's what the big deal is ;)

[quote name='LinkinPrime']The 10% off coupon is valid on up to 3 items and includes, Videogames, DVD's and CD's. That's what the big deal is ;)[/quote]

well, i know that. i thought my 12% off coupon one was the same type. i'll need to check after work.

[quote name='LiK']well, i know that. i thought my 12% off coupon one was the same type. i'll need to check after work.[/quote]12% with the use of your Rewards Zone membership card or Rewards Zone Master Card/Best Buy Credit Card for Home Theater, computer accessories, MP3 player/accessories, and digital camera/accessory purchases.

[quote name='nazrad']I remember paying $.99 a gallon at self serve. And I'm not that old.[/QUOTE]

that was exactly 10 years ago in 1997.

I get these often because they know how much damn money I spend there. I usually count on them showing up every 4-6 weeks...

[quote name='SteveMcQ']12% with the use of your Rewards Zone membership card or Rewards Zone Master Card/Best Buy Credit Card for Home Theater, computer accessories, MP3 player/accessories, and digital camera/accessory purchases.[/QUOTE]
I wonder if the new HD Tivo factors into that somewhere... would be nice to get 12% off!

I thinking of using my 12% coupon on a Samsung DVD player that upconverts the signal to 1080p/1080i/720p. The model number is 1080p7. Does the picture look noticeably better with these upconverting dvd players? anybody know?

I have a Panasonic S77 Dvd Player which I bought a couple of years ago that upconverts to 1080i. It does look somewhat better on really good DVD transfers, but overall you'd be better off putting the money towards a HD-DVD Player or a Blu-Ray rather than buying one of those. Depends on how good your display is too.

Just my $.02.

[quote name='mick16']I have a Panasonic S77 Dvd Player which I bought a couple of years ago that upconverts to 1080i. It does look somewhat better on really good DVD transfers, but overall you'd be better off putting the money towards a HD-DVD Player or a Blu-Ray rather than buying one of those. Depends on how good your display is too.

Just my $.02.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the input. My collection of dvds is over 600, so I wanted to see if I could get a better pic out of the upconverting player. I have a Samsung 720p/1080i LCD tv. It would be just way too expensive to buy all my movies on blu-ray or hd-dvd. Plus a lot of my boxsets arent out in high def format yet, I dont think.

This, combined w/my $10 "entertainment certificate" & $5 rz reward are all being put to use on Metroid. This long weekend will be excellent.

[quote name='addicted2games']Thanks for the input. My collection of dvds is over 600, so I wanted to see if I could get a better pic out of the upconverting player. I have a Samsung 720p/1080i LCD tv. It would be just way too expensive to buy all my movies on blu-ray or hd-dvd. Plus a lot of my boxsets arent out in high def format yet, I dont think.[/QUOTE]

you could get a PS3 and kill two birds with one stone.

bread's done
Back