Best Buy Reward Zone Members Only Wii Giveaway

golddbz2000

CAGiversary!
Login in to MyRewardZone.com and on the bottom left of the menu bar, you will see the option to enter the Wii giveaway. Details below:

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT ENHANCE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Open only to legal U.S. residents 13 or older who are Sweepstakes-eligible Best Buy Reward Zone program members in good standing. If you are not a member, you may obtain a Reward Zone program membership card at participating Best Buy stores or at www.myrewardzone.com at no charge (subject to Reward Zone Program Rules and Terms & Conditions). Void where prohibited. To enter: Beginning 12:00:01 a.m. CT 12/1/06 through 11:59:59 p.m. CT 12/31/06, Sweepstakes eligible Best Buy Reward Zone program members may visit www.myrewardzone.com and follow instructions to submit entry. Limit (1) entry per person/address/e-mail address. Grand Prize - Five (5): A Nintendo® Wii video game system which includes the console, one controller, one nunchuck, S-AV cable, sensor bar, console stand and a Wii Sports game (title to be determined by Sponsor). ARV: $250 each. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received. Subject to Official Rules available Subject to Official Rules available href="http://images.bestbuy.com/BestBuy_US/en_US/images/external/rules/111406_Offer_2046_Monthly_RZ_Nintendo_Wii_Full_Rules.pdf" target="_blank"> HERE. Sponsor: Best Buy Stores, L.P., Richfield, MN, 55423.

Link to Rules.

I happened to see that an hour or so ago when checking my reward zone too. Hopefully a CAG will win a Wii from something.

Same here. I was checking on my pending points when I saw the contest ad, so I entered.

I'm not seeing any option to enter the Wii contest when I log in. All I see is the normal stuff about points, pending points and stuff like that!

Thanks for the heads up, OP. I rarely check my balance unless they email me about rewards certificates.

bread's done
Back