Best Buy Rocketfish Slim Starter Kit PS3 9.99

lol thats what i thought when i opened mine, turns out the earhook was inmy lap -was wearing black jeans- so i didnt see it til i spazzed and was looking for it. it probabaly fell out when u were opening other stuff- look around.

[quote name='jr1016']Did any of you guys that got one check if the earpiece came with a ear hook like the one on the picture. I picked mine up yesterday and it didn't come with one. Just wondering if the picture on the box is just a mistake.[/QUOTE]

I'm a pretty big fan of mine. Picked it up yesterday morning. The charger is nice and the headset ain't bad at all for the price. The stand is...well, not at all useful, but oh well.

[quote name='Tsel']Pretty much exactly what I did. I'm fine with my PS3 being horizontal, but I get annoyed and often lose track of my USB cables, so this will be much more convenient.[/QUOTE]

I hardly lose my DS3 USB because it's always either plugged into my router or PS3. I'm just future proofing it because I'll have four controllers (three blacks, one blue.) Anyone know if the blue packaging comptroller comes with a USB cable? I know the new owner's kit comes with one.

I've been meaning to get a controller dock for a while, but keep putting it off because of the price. For $10 I can't pass. Might even use the stand too.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']I hardly lose my DS3 USB because it's always either plugged into my router or PS3. I'm just future proofing it because I'll have four controllers (three blacks, one blue.) Anyone know if the blue packaging comptroller comes with a USB cable? I know the new owner's kit comes with one.[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure that's a negative. I'm not 100% sure, but I got a brand new urban camo controller from a CAG trade and it didn't have anything other than the controller and a manual in the box.

[quote name='Tsel']Pretty sure that's a negative. I'm not 100% sure, but I got a brand new urban camo controller from a CAG trade and it didn't have anything other than the controller and a manual in the box.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for letting me know. That's pretty crazy. You would think that it would come with one. I bought the Ratchet and Clank/DS3 Bundle, and it didn't come with one either. I guess Sony assumes you only need the initial charger, lol.

[quote name='Tsel']Ouch, $5.50 shipping. No thank you. I could've dealt with $3 or less.[/QUOTE]

Good thing I'm a Premier Silver member. Free shipping!

Thanks OP. Used my $5 bonus RZ certificate on this.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Thanks for letting me know. That's pretty crazy. You would think that it would come with one. I bought the Ratchet and Clank/DS3 Bundle, and it didn't come with one either. I guess Sony assumes you only need the initial charger, lol.[/QUOTE]
Yeah. It kinda shocked me that even the original standalone Dual Shock 3's when they were first introduced didn't come with a USB to micro USB charging cable with them.:roll:

But I guess putting that extra cable in each package would've set Sony back what...$.02?:lol::whistle2:#

Mind ya, I have 2-3 extra ones(including a really short cable from the Socom Confrontation bundle with the official Sony headset) right now and I still have a couple of the Sony HDMI/USB charging cable packs from when Blockbuster cleared them out for cheap last summer. So I'm all set on cables for now.:D

bread's done
Back