Best Buy RZ in-store 10% off coupons (valid 1/6/10 - 1/11/10 or 1/17/10 for Silver)

splintercell

CAGiversary!
And here is another round of Best Buy's printable Reward Zone in-store only 10% off coupons, valid January 6 to January 11, 2010. Five coupons total, the second one covering games and accessories.

Usual usage scenarios and exclusions apply.

Link (PDF): http://image.emailinfo2.bestbuy.com/lib/fef41d77766c04/m/3/ESE_20100106_Coupons_Core.pdf

Update: As pointed out below, there is another set for Silver members, with one non-gaming coupon at 12% off, and validity dates of 1/6/10 - 1/17/10.

Silver link (PDF): http://image.emailinfo2.bestbuy.com/lib/fef41d77766c04/m/3/ESE_20100106_Coupons_Silver.pdf

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='runpuddrun']are the PS3's considered Blu-Ray players?[/QUOTE]

YYYMMMMMMMMVVVV - lol, I doubt it. especially since all the coupons state is does not work on "Video game hardware or accessories"

[quote name='token2k6']YYYMMMMMMMMVVVV - lol, I doubt it. especially since all the coupons state is does not work on "Video game hardware or accessories"[/QUOTE]

You're right about video game hardware like consoles but video game accessories are qualified for the coupons.

I'll probably pick up a Nintendo Points card with the 10% coupon. I would love to pick up Trajectory/Reflect Missile for the DSi.

[quote name='runpuddrun']are the PS3's considered Blu-Ray players?[/QUOTE]

Doesn't matter since it has an exclusion for video game hardware which it definitely is.

[quote name='brother bendu']Hey can anyone tell me if I have to pay to become a Best Buy RZ member, and if so how much?[/QUOTE]

The basic Reward Zone service is free. Just go up to customer service in their store and they will be happy to give you a set of 3 reward zone cards.

Got these in the mail yesterday, and they start Friday.

Probably gonna snag Beatles Rock Band LE if I'm not snowed in.
Since stores around here will not match Amazon. :(

[quote name='SenorWooSuavA']The basic Reward Zone service is free. Just go up to customer service in their store and they will be happy to give you a set of 3 reward zone cards.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the quick and respectful response. I will probably sign up sometime this week.

[quote name='brother bendu']Hey can anyone tell me if I have to pay to become a Best Buy RZ member, and if so how much?[/QUOTE]

I believe you do have to be a member, but RZ membership is free.

EDIT: I was beaten.

I'll be using my $20 RZ GC with this coupon, I think.

[quote name='csidegamer']Got these in the mail yesterday, and they start Friday.

Probably gonna snag Beatles Rock Band LE if I'm not snowed in.
Since stores around here will not match Amazon. :([/QUOTE]

Silver members starts today, just a little fyi.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Mine extended to 1/17/10.[/QUOTE]
Thanks! I updated the original post with the Silver member link and dates.

Going to use these to buy a new energy efficient refridgator and try and get in on obamas federal appliance relief program and get the fridge for $700-$800 bucks.

Thanks for pointing it out, I meant to save it. I'm going to be picking up some more Sherlock Holmes and 360 points with this. Maybe get some PSN cards as well.

[quote name='NJGura87']Thanks for pointing it out, I meant to save it. I'm going to be picking up some more Sherlock Holmes and 360 points with this. Maybe get some PSN cards as well.[/QUOTE]

Sherlock tickets expire today I believe...

Does anyone know if this stacks with the 250 point Gamer's Club bonus you'd receive from pre-ordering Red Dead Redemption?

[quote name='sniper308']Sherlock tickets expire today I believe...[/QUOTE]

Sure do, I have two extra for anyone. They must be used today so don't take them unless you're really going to use them.

35454-FB9B457

35454-365558A

[quote name='Estebon']Sure do, I have two extra for anyone. They must be used today so don't take them unless you're really going to use them.[/QUOTE]
Much obliged, my wife and I thank you! Still haven't managed to catch the movie, so I'm looking forward to it.

bread's done
Back