Best Buy RZ in-store 10% off coupons (valid 4/14/10 - 4/19/10 or 4/25 for Silver)

splintercell

CAGiversary!
Here is April's batch of Best Buy's printable Reward Zone in-store only 10% off coupons, valid April 14 to April 19, 2010 (or April 25 for the Silver member set). Five coupons total, the second one applies to video games and accessories. The second set has one (non-game) 12% coupon and is valid longer, but only for Silver RZ members. Usual usage scenarios and exclusions apply.

You can now also apparently get these on your mobile phone. Text SAVE to 332211 for the regular coupons, SILVER to the same shortcode for the Silver member ones. This will probably sign you up for alerts, and usual text message charges apply.

The URL I got back for the regular coupons was http:// bit[DOT]ly / BBYSave (resolves to http://m.bestbuy.com/mobile/coupon-save/) and there seems to be an equivalent http:// bit[DOT]ly / BBYSilver (resolves to http://m.bestbuy.com/mobile/coupon-silver/) for the Silver member coupons, so you can just load those up in your phone's browser and head to the store.
Note: Sorry about the brackets and weird spelling/spacing of the shortened URLs, but they were getting replaced otherwise.

Link (PDF): http://image.emailinfo2.bestbuy.com/lib/fef41d77766c04/m/6/RWZCore_ESE_20100411_Coupon.pdf

Second (Silver member) link (PDF): http://image.emailinfo2.bestbuy.com/lib/fef41d77766c04/m/6/RWZPS_ESE_20100411_Coupon.pdf

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for the post! Looks like I'm getting GTA: Liberty City Stories for a better deal now: 10% off coupon, 500 bonus points for gamers club, first decent deal from Best Buy in a while ... and I've got 40 bucks in rz certs waiting to get used up :bouncy:

railbird are u sure you'lls till get the bonus points? i guess i was under the impression that none of these discounts or promo's would work with each other.

Anyone know if the iPad would fall under one of these coupons?

It mentions iPods, but not iPads. Too bad the only BB in my area that carries them is the one with managers that don't like me.(what? Just because I said fuck You to one of them after he flat out lied to me about penny guides...)

Some brave soul should do us a public service and see if this works on the price-reduced Splinter Cell Conviction CE, or if the lower MSRP still counts as some sort of sale and thus doesn't work with the coupon.

[quote name='splintercell']Some brave soul should do us a public service and see if this works on the price-reduced Splinter Cell Conviction CE, or if the lower MSRP still counts as some sort of sale and thus doesn't work with the coupon.[/QUOTE]

I'm going to try this tomorrow night, assuming my store has any left.

[quote name='JayMan8081']Does anyone know, will this work on a 360 HDD? It says excludes video game hardware, but the hard drive is an accessory, right?!?[/QUOTE]

It works. Bought a 250 GB HDD with the coupon today.

For reward zone silver members remember don't forget that you get a years worth of free streaming at Napster with 15 free credits ever 3 months, and $5 in free Roxio Cinemanow credit every month. Its under the offers and partners tab in the featured offers section.

Anyone think I can use this and price match a product from a different store?

I'm planning to price match a $20 PSN card with Target [$17] then use the coupon.

[quote name='ASLplease']Anyone think I can use this and price match a product from a different store?

I'm planning to price match a $20 PSN card with Target [$17] then use the coupon.[/QUOTE]

Won't work unless you get a clueless cashier. BB policy is that a PM and a Best Buy coupon will invalidate each other, you get one or the other.

[quote name='bert90987']Does anybody know how often these "coupon books" come out from best buy? montly or bi-monthly?
[/QUOTE]
It's roughly montly or so, although more often in the first half of the year, then it slows down, and around the holidays they become much more infrequent.

[quote name='bringerofdeath']does this work for ipod touch?[/QUOTE]

Nope it is under exclusions.

I don't know if it still the same, but when I bought my touch 32gb, it was $274 on Best Buy.com I printed the page and brought it in store and they matched the price. It is close to a 10% discount.

I think I've seen maybe 2 times in 2 years that the iPods are coupon eligible.

question-- I have a $15 certificate to use & i got my 10% off coupons in the mail yesterday. I see that starting 4/19-5/1, Heavy Rain has a $5 off coupon.

My question is..will my 10% coup still work the first day HR get's its $5 off coupon? And can I use the $5 off, 10% off, AND $15 RZ certificate all on the game, or do they not all stack?

I could essentially net the game for $34

[quote name='jcp42877']question-- I have a $15 certificate to use & i got my 10% off coupons in the mail yesterday. I see that starting 4/19-5/1, Heavy Rain has a $5 off coupon.

My question is..will my 10% coup still work the first day HR get's its $5 off coupon? And can I use the $5 off, 10% off, AND $15 RZ certificate all on the game, or do they not all stack?

I could essentially net the game for $34[/QUOTE]

That should work as long as the $5 coupon for HR is not a best buy coupon but a manufactures coupon.

so tempting, such a good way to get the 250GB :360: HDD. at around 50 cents a Gig. and not having to deal with USB flash, which is actually higher cost per Gig (and slower reads & writes), and incompatibilities. hmmm......gotta go text self with coupon codes; just in case. thanks, OP!

Need peoples opinions on what I should do.

After these coupons expire I will have a $30 Best Buy gift card and a $10 reward zone certificate will be available for me to print. I want to get the 250 GB Hard drive with the but also wanted to use the 10% coupon (which obviously will be expired by the time I have the other 2). Should I just wait and hope for the next round of these 10%coupons or use the 10% that good this month on the 250 GB now and use the $40 credits on something else?

In short, I'm asking what you would do if you were in the same position.

Thanks

[quote name='rodeojones903']That should work as long as the $5 coupon for HR is not a best buy coupon but a manufactures coupon.[/QUOTE]

It's a BB RZ Club specific coupon...sort of like the $10 off BS2 coupon they have out right now

Damn, ends a day before (non-silver member) the CCP for the Wii are released. Maybe one of the BBs near me will move them to the floor early...

[quote name='vlv723']It won't make a difference. From my purchase experience, Target is the only retail store that charge sales tax on these cards. Best Buy, TRU, and Gamestop in my neck of the woods doesn't.[/QUOTE]

If nothing else you can PM...

[quote name='hobbie8046']Works for Conviction CE.

Does not work for iPad.[/QUOTE]

Which one did you try to use for the iPad? The gadget one?

I snagged the last copy of the Splinter Cell CE today. $60 - 10%off - $10 reward zone points = $47 out the door. Now to sell the DLC on ebay....

bread's done
Back