Best Buy: Saints Row IV (Xbox 360, PS3) $20/$14 Unlocked

I just platinumed The Third today for the second time and Im debating if I wanna wait on IV for fear of over saturation or pull the trigger.

No you have to print the coupon out for that
Yea just did it in store, she entered the coupon manually, no need to print. I can confirm that the commander in chief edition works with this coupon, I cannot say the same for online orders though because I did see a regular edition there as well. Possibly the same SKU. Thanks again OP and good luck CAG's.

So if we liked the third we should just buy this?!? I just can't decide if I need it with all the new games coming next month.....,bahhhhhh

So if we liked the third we should just buy this?!? I just can't decide if I need it with all the new games coming next month.....,bahhhhhh
I would buy it for the first 15 minutes alone ... it's actually pretty funny and plays like 3 with a bunch of cheats / mods turned on as the game progresses. Grabbed a copy and will pick it up tomorrow, although I probably should have just waited for it to hit $10 on Steam.

I would buy it for the first 15 minutes alone ... it's actually pretty funny and plays like 3 with a bunch of cheats / mods turned on as the game progresses. Grabbed a copy and will pick it up tomorrow, although I probably should have just waited for it to hit $10 on Steam.
Cool thanks. I'll just pull the trigger. This is around the price point I was waiting for, I only debated because of titanfall, thief, south plark, MGS, infamous, all coming out..... I'll just play it when I get to it!

Well I bit

If it does go down in price it wont be much less than 14 probably, at least not until a GOTY version appears and that really depends considering this is Deep Silver and not THQ anymore

Well I bit

If it does go down in price it wont be much less than 14 probably, at least not until a GOTY version appears and that really depends considering this is Deep Silver and not THQ anymore
if it is anything like saints the THird, it took a long ass time to get a price drop down to below $20.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name="YBX87" post="11534201" timestamp="1392655054"]if it is anything like saints the THird, it took a long ass time to get a price drop down to below $20.[/quote]

And even then it was YMMV/instant OOS.

I just hope the SRIV complete edition is a disc based install and not a DLC voucher.

And even then it was YMMV/instant OOS. I just hope the SRIV complete edition is a disc based install and not a DLC voucher.
i was dying to play the game(saints row the third) ,when it first came out , so i remember biggest discount for the game. the first discount was after black friday as dotd for $30. The only time it dropped below $20 was when bestbuy had the silly summer blowout clearance sale for $10, which everything went oos in 5 minutes, because someone( employee of bestbuy) leaked all the games on a list five days before the actual blowout sale date.

i was dying to play the game(saints row the third) ,when it first came out , so i remember biggest discount for the game. the first discount was after black friday as dotd for $30. The only time it dropped below $20 was when bestbuy had the silly summer blowout clearance sale for $10, which everything went oos in 5 minutes, because someone( employee of bestbuy) leaked all the games on a list five days before the actual blowout sale date.
I remember that one lol wasn't that when they had the tron collector set for $9.99 and steeldiver and pilotwings $3.99 and alot sub $5 items?

I remember that one lol wasn't that when they had the tron collector set for $9.99 and steeldiver and pilotwings $3.99 and alot sub $5 items?
yes, it was during that time span. you must be a previous members who was exiled.

yes, it was during that time span. you must be a previous members who was exiled.
No I used to check this site sometime whenever I wasn't busy with work and school so I checked it periodically but never registered but since I don't have school anymore and more time on my hand that why I started becoming more active around here lately

I added the game to my cart and the price came up to $14.  I then proceeded to the next screen and the price shot back up to $20. I guess in the 2 seconds it took to transition to the next screen my unlocked account expired. I thought they had extended mine (and several others' accounts) until later in the year. Maybe they had a change of heart.

Not paying $20 for it, so I'll pass.

I added the game to my cart and the price came up to $14. I then proceeded to the next screen and the price shot back up to $20. I guess in the 2 seconds it took to transition to the next screen my unlocked account expired. I thought they had extended mine (and several others' accounts) until later in the year. Maybe they had a change of heart.

Not paying $20 for it, so I'll pass.
they only extended it to 2/10/2014,

It might be UPS mail innovation that Best Buy is using. It is UPS's version of FedEx smartpost where they past it onto USPS for last mile delivery.
UPS is working today, because i just got an infonotice from them, saying attempt delivery fail

Then what the hell? Why has my package been delayed by a nonexistent holiday? Some mad shenanigans going on.
hrukPWL.png

Awesome. Thanks for that.

What kind of shipping is the item using? Is it ups the entire time? Or shipping where ups ship it most the way then pass it off to usps?
You know what? It's probably the latter. That would make sense, seeing as USPS would get affected by a half-assed holiday such as this (no disrespect to the Presidents though). As you can tell, I'm a little bitter about this matter haha. But cmon, if you've got competitors that deliver on days that your business doesn't, then it's no wonder why your business is tanking. Although, I guess I can't really consider it a business, since technically it's a government service. *shrugs* I give up. I'll be patient and wait the extra day.

It might be UPS mail innovation that Best Buy is using. It is UPS's version of FedEx smartpost where they past it onto USPS for last mile delivery.
I just checked, this is the service they used. I wonder how much the USPS gets out of this deal?

Awesome. Thanks for that.

You know what? It's probably the latter. That would make sense, seeing as USPS would get affected by a half-assed holiday such as this (no disrespect to the Presidents though). As you can tell, I'm a little bitter about this matter haha. But cmon, if you've got competitors that deliver on days that your business doesn't, then it's no wonder why your business is tanking. Although, I guess I can't really consider it a business, since technically it's a government service. *shrugs* I give up. I'll be patient and wait the extra day.
It used to be Washington's Birthday. I don't know when/why it changed to Presidents Day but it was probably before my time.

As for the failed "business", while I'm not an expert of the USPS, I've read about them in the news a lot lately and I don't think this has anything to do with why they're having problems. It's because they're part of the government and has to do what Congress demands. Those competitors don't even deliver in places that the USPS does (as demanded by Congress). If they were a real business, the entire state of Montana outside of a few locations wouldn't receive mail service.

bread's done
Back