Best Buy save 10% on a single item Movers Coupon in the Change your address envelope

Mine expires at the end of July.  I'm really hoping that Best Buy does some sort of bundle on the Kinect-less XBone this month (maybe for the 4th?).  Otherwise, it's still not really worth using it on the console.

Confirmed this stacks with GCU and also applies to GCU purchase.  Got my 2 year sub for 53.99 today and in the same purchase got Injustice for PS4 for $20 after movers discount and GCU.

Had to mail some packages so picked up a few movers packets at my local post office, they were at the front counter next to the passport applications.  Mine had 10% Best Buy and Lowes coupons in each, no Target ones, expiration date is 8/31/14.  Had no problem picking up 4 packets, will probably use one on TLOU PS4 not sure if anything else coming out I want before Aug 31.

Hah, my brother-in-law just called me telling me he received a change of address confirmation in the mail. Whoops, I didn't realize it had actually gone through online. I went ahead and cancelled it promptly. I don't get a whole lot of mail, so hopefully I cancelled it before he received too much of my stuff.

Had to mail some packages so picked up a few movers packets at my local post office, they were at the front counter next to the passport applications. Mine had 10% Best Buy and Lowes coupons in each, no Target ones, expiration date is 8/31/14. Had no problem picking up 4 packets, will probably use one on TLOU PS4 not sure if anything else coming out I want before Aug 31.
Had the same packets, only picked up 2 this morning though. Had been hoping for a Target one so I could get a BL2 Vita for cheap

Had the same packets, only picked up 2 this morning though. Had been hoping for a Target one so I could get a BL2 Vita for cheap
You can have mine if I don't end up using it. I'll swing by Target sometime this week to see if anything catches my eye.

How common is it to pick up Amazon gift cards with BB gift cards? I've been looking to get a new laptop or tower forever and have $200 in credit plus this coupon but Amazon and Newegg blow BB out of the water when it comes to computers.

Oh dangit. I made a fairly sizable purchase today (Around $75) and even though I had a $5 certificate to use, I totally forgot about the 10% off coupon. Bah!

I wonder if it's worthwhile to have them re-ring the sale to get the 10% off.

Edit: Actually, I won't be able to use the $5 certificate in that purchase then. Bah.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh dangit. I made a fairly sizable purchase today (Around $75) and even though I had a $5 certificate to use, I totally forgot about the 10% off coupon. Bah!I wonder if it's worthwhile to have them re-ring the sale to get the 10% off.Edit: Actually, I won't be able to use the $5 certificate in that purchase then. Bah.
Depends on how close the BB is 10% on $75 pre tax is $7.50 depending on your tax rate that could be $8+. Also, you can use the cert just have them exchange the item for itself vs return/rebuy scanning the coupon during the 2nd purchase.

You can have mine if I don't end up using it. I'll swing by Target sometime this week to see if anything catches my eye.

How common is it to pick up Amazon gift cards with BB gift cards? I've been looking to get a new laptop or tower forever and have $200 in credit plus this coupon but Amazon and Newegg blow BB out of the water when it comes to computers.
I appreciate the offer but I just got one with the 10% Cartwheel. Going to use one of the BB ones tomorrow I think but not sure on what yet.

Nice that it stacks with GCU, I was thinking about having my fiancé make an account or adding another 2 years to mine. $54 would be a good price to do either at.

So does anyone know if this works online. Never got it to work online. Has to be a way since express lane was able to do it. I know they have a slightly different system but if anyone figures it out any help would be appreciated.

So does anyone know if this works online. Never got it to work online. Has to be a way since express lane was able to do it. I know they have a slightly different system but if anyone figures it out any help would be appreciated.
Someone said there`s an online code

I got an online code that I used to pre order the destiny bundle on the website . Thing is I actually had to change my address so I did it online and I got a coupon for use in store emailed to me right away . However ,they send you a packet in the mail with more coupons and that packet included an online code . I believe one person reported getting an online coupon in the change of address packet from the post office , not sure if anyone else can confirm that .

I'm not sure about the Best Buy coupon, but I know that the Target one can't be used on a Playstation 4 but it can be used on an Xbox One.
Page 6 of this thread already confirmed a Destiny PS4 pre-order @ BB & others confirmed using it on the WiiU in-store before all the mario bundles sold out.

Do you need to do anything special to get the pamphlet at the post? Or are they sitting out where I could just walk in and grab one.

I used this on a huge order several weeks ago (I legitimately had to change my address and saw it in there) after getting a tiny inheritance. I bought a PS4, Xbone, Pulse Elite headset, PS+, and several games (they were sold out of the vita and wiiu I was looking for). A sale rep told me that stuff applied but the person at the front desk said the consoles did not cause they're not allowed to alter the price on them.

But because that sale rep (who turned out to be new) told me otherwise she got a manager to honor it, so they calculated it up and did it by applying a $80 gift card. She also gave me the voucher back and said to go ahead and use it some other time.

It wasn't a great experience, was in there 3 hrs. Terrible store, even the employees were badmouthing the place. But least they gave me the discount.

(I legitimately had to change my address and saw it in there) after getting a tiny inheritance. I bought a PS4, Xbone, Pulse Elite headset, PS+, and several games (they were sold out of the vita and wiiu I was looking for).
Jeez, I wish I could spend money so freely without regret. I'm always afraid I'll be up shit creek at the worst possible time, so I try to save as much as I can as often as I can.

On the back, it says that those items are excluded, but I bought a Wii Remote Plus on clearance for $31.99 and got the 10% off on it! Hope that helps!
Bestbuy clearances are a lil weird some require the store to manually apply the clearance price. But I think the only problem will arise is if a rep denies it b/c it scans as clearance not the coupon itself.

Jeez, I wish I could spend money so freely without regret. I'm always afraid I'll be up shit creek at the worst possible time, so I try to save as much as I can as often as I can.
Do some smart flips to double/triple your money/credit then spend the profit guilt free.

So I notice the exclusions on the coupon include "home audio products from Samsung and Sony". Do you think that includes headphones as well?

I received one of these coupons in the mail recently after I moved about an hour from the nearest Best Buy. The coupon had an online code, I see some people have had success with it, but I've tried it with several different games (pre orders and currently released) and I get an error code. I've tried both online chat (which insisted that it won't work with games even though the exclusions clearly do not list games) and phone chat who only listened and 'lodged a complaint'. Anyone else having trouble using it online?

I came across this thread about the 10% off Best Buy coupon that comes with a change of address form. I am legitimately moving so I changed my address with the post office online and then printed out the coupon.  I took it to the Best Buy in Manhattan on 5th Ave and 44th St.  I decided to pick up Mario Kart 8 since Nintendo is having that special offer where you can download an additional game for free. So I took the game to checkout and I handed the cashier the coupon and she told me that I couldn't use it because it's not good for video games. I told her that I knew someone who had used it on a video game and it worked fine (in reality I read this thread lol). She said that the coupon is supposed to be for household items like washers and whatever, but said she'll scan it anyway. The coupon worked just fine and it discounted the game 10%. I even said to her "well the coupon works AND it doesn't say on it that video games do not qualify for the discount" (bc I read the fine print and it doesnt say it). 

I don't know if BB is cracking down on using the coupon for video games or if this chick is just an idiot, but I just wanted to share my problem with the coupon. I got my discount in the end but not without some trouble. 

They aren`t cracking down you just ran into the "special unit" aka the BS team. She probably never even seen that coupon before lol

i have one movers coupon left and im saving it for the walking dead season 4 blu ray. with the 12$ credit i have plus this coupon along with selling the uv code ill save alot off of it :D

They aren`t cracking down you just ran into the "special unit" aka the BS team. She probably never even seen that coupon before lol
haha that's what I was thinking. I bet she never saw it before and just assumed it must not work on games.

Man, I could use one of these online codes. Local Best Buy doesn't have the Hamilton Beach Air Purifier that I've been eying because I have terrible allergies, and I'm trying to stack up the summer appliance 20% coupon to get me down as low as possible on it. I've got a couple reward certificates kicking around, too. 

My local post office is awful so I don't have much hope on the mover's coupon packet. But we'll see.

i just got two of them and can verify the codes are not the same. i was trying to get a target one but they only had best buy ones at my post office.

Anyone want to trade your 10% off target coupon for my bestbuy one?

I want to get a PS4, does it work on gaming hardware?

Edited to clarify what I want

bread's done
Back