Best Buy save 10% on a single item Movers Coupon in the Change your address envelope

I can't find anything on which to use my single-item coupon, and it expires today. If only it stacked with GCU online for preorders... :wall:

You can buy the $200 VGC by itselft. I had a get back $25 on Amex if I spent $250 at Best Buy. $411 Total GC with activation charge, - 10% movers, - $25 credit by Amex Offers = $345. I actually have 370 reward points pending, but don't know if it will go through

[quote name="Shadownite" post="12055125" timestamp="1409521414"]You can buy the $200 VGC by itselft. I had a get back $25 on Amex if I spent $250 at Best Buy. $411 Total GC with activation charge, - 10% movers, - $25 credit by Amex Offers = $345. I actually have 370 reward points pending, but don't know if it will go through[/quote]

Thank you for the reply. I will try tgis later

This doesn't work online, correct?

Just re-read the op and saw it doesn't. That's a shame since the Vita 2000 is in stock on Bb.com right now

Last edited by a moderator:
Guess I need to get a few of these for the sunset overdrive xbox one bundle. Hope it lasts until then and they don't change restrictions or disallow consoles.

so... i guess i dont need to actually change my address to get the coupon on line because it lets me take the offer before i even finish and confirm the address change? i also dont see a code to use this on line :(

Anyone have a picture of what this packet looks like at the USPS?
XxU6Ra7.jpg

oGCjMhy.jpg

Just ask a clerk for a change of address form if they don't have them on the floor. Not all post offices have them readily available though, they might tell you to go to their website, which isn't going to help you.

This has been around for 10 years?!  I've been on CAG for about half that much time and never heard about this.  *ugly man cry and runs to room slamming door

That's actually the old packet which contains the now expired 10% off one item coupon. The newer packets containing the 10% off your next purchase coupon will have Pub. 75 Vol. 65 and Up 7/1/14 Down 9/30/14 in the lower left corners.

That's actually the old packet which contains the now expired 10% off one item coupon. The newer packets containing the 10% off your next purchase coupon will have Pub. 75 Vol. 65 and Up 7/1/14 Down 9/30/14 in the lower left corners.
He asked what it looked like, and as i provided pictures I know the dates were shown ;/

Not sure where to ask this, but if I bought something online from BB with Paypal, could I return it in store and request a gift card instead of a refund to PayPal? The last time I had something refunded to PayPal, PP never gave me the money back.

CS can be pretty rank and file about "refund will be issued to original payment" but maybe... If you are handsome enough-

Most retailers prefer to issue store credit since they believe it locks the funds into their stores. At this point we know that isn`t true if you know what to do but alot of people don`t.

Does anyone know if the coupon that expires on 9/15 is good on all items in the transaction or is that the newer coupon ? It might even be both I can't remember ,

Does anyone know if the coupon that expires on 9/15 is good on all items in the transaction or is that the newer coupon ? It might even be both I can't remember ,
the current coupon i have right now is 10% off your next purchase and it says it expires 11/15/14

Hey I've been to two best buys and can't find any visa gift cards at any best buy. Where are they located at? Thanks in advance

Hey I've been to two best buys and can't find any visa gift cards at any best buy. Where are they located at? Thanks in advance
Usually in the front of the store by the checkout. Lots of giftcards for Bestbuy in different colors, the Visa cards are normally at the bottom. I also saw some at the actual checkout counter.

[quote name="Worseley" post="12069511" timestamp="1409964318"]Usually in the front of the store by the checkout. Lots of giftcards for Bestbuy in different colors, the Visa cards are normally at the bottom. I also saw some at the actual checkout counter.[/quote]

thanks, I will Try one more Best buy

^Of course when I finally get my hands on a movers coupon. This happens, I guess I'll just use it to buy a GCU membership to start.  

[quote name="Viol8r" post="12069778" timestamp="1409970756"]You can't be this dumb right? Of course they will deny you! Did you at least try to get some other things with them?[/quote]

Thanks for the insult, yeah I bought a laptop and pre ordered 2 video games.

[quote name="DBaron" post="12069792" timestamp="1409971098"]Thanks for the insult, yeah I bought a laptop and pre ordered 2 video games.[/quote]

Other people have had success using the movers coupon on visa gc's btw

Thanks for the insult, yeah I bought a laptop and pre ordered 2 video games.
Hey sorry that came out wrong-my bad. It sounded as if you just tried using the coupon on Visa cards though. So they took it on other things but refused to do the visas on the same transaction?

[quote name="Viol8r" post="12069797" timestamp="1409971330"]Hey sorry that came out wrong-my bad. It sounded as if you just tried using the coupon on Visa cards though. So they took it on other things but refused to do the visas on the same transaction?[/quote]

Correct, the cashier said that she had to do different transactions for the gc, and game pre orders.

Denied it, she didnt want to even scan it for the visa gc. She said she had to do every item as a different transaction. Not sure why... she seemed a little uptight, she checked my 10 dollar bill that I used to pay the pre order deposit to see if it was real.

bread's done
Back