Best Buy says the XBox "burns CDs and DVDs"

Demolition Man

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
BestBuyXbox360.jpg

I wonder how many people are going to go to Worst Buy tommorow and ask for "the XBox 360 that burns CDs and DVDs" and then ramble about it being advertised in that flyer. DOH!

people will still manage a way to trip over wireless controllers and sue best buy and microsoft.

[quote name='varock']people will still manage a way to trip over wireless controllers and sue best buy and microsoft.[/QUOTE]

lmao

[quote name='varock']people will still manage a way to trip over wireless controllers and sue best buy and microsoft.[/QUOTE]

Yea, probably the same guy who left mexican food in his car for a couple of weeks, ate it, got sick, then sued the restaurant (and won!). The restaurant has to sign and date each take out box now. (True story, one of my coworkers asked why his take out box was signed.)

[quote name='Noodle Pirate!']Admit it. You are just jealous that the best buy one burns cds and dvds and the CC one doesn't. ;P[/QUOTE]

Why would it bother me if it did? I got a real PC to do that with. :D

[quote name='radjago']Yeah, it'll run so hot it will burn any CD or DVD you put in the drive, M I rite?[/QUOTE]

It better not with that TANK of a power supply...

bread's done
Back