Best Buy Seekonk, MA - 40% off 'red dot' clearance

hopeunknown

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Was was Best Buy in Seekonk, Ma tonight grabbing a Samba de Amigo for $10 (Reward Zone sale this week) and noticed that they had a couple bins in the center aisle of the video game section with a bunch of DS, Xbox, and 360 games marked as "red dot" clearance. They were anywhere from $5.99-34.99, iirc. Titles I saw were :ds: Nanostray 2, some Betty Boop game, several other DS frontlane-type games, :xbox: X-Men (both the movie and some other one), some others, and :360: Final Fantasy XI expansion thingie, some game that came with a Rambo DVD, and some others. It was mostly movie-based games and otherwise relatively unexciting titles, but, just thought it would be worth a mention. :)

Oh wow, I didn't know there was anyone in this area. Were there any other copies of Samba de Amigo? It's for Wii, right?

I've heard of these stickers. I think they're supposed to be red dogs or something. It indicates a game Best Buy is looking to get rid of to make room on the shelves or something. Sadly I didn't see any at the Best Buy in Norwalk CT today.

I was just at the Seekonk BB and nothing in that bin really appealed to me.. but maybe there's still some DS stuff worth getting. There were also some 40% off red dot games on the PS3 aisle, mostly nothing special aside from Folklore, if anyone is still looking for that.

None of the game guides seemed to be on sale either.

Also noticed they have an unreasonable amount of copies for BIA: Hell's Highway.. :roll:

[quote name='TruthinessFC']I was just at the Seekonk BB and nothing in that bin really appealed to me.. but maybe there's still some DS stuff worth getting.[/quote]

Can you remember any of them?

[quote name='Trikip']Oh wow, I didn't know there was anyone in this area. Were there any other copies of Samba de Amigo? It's for Wii, right?[/quote]

When I was there on Tuesday there must've been at least 10 copies in the aisle. I have an internship this semester that is up the street in East Providence so I give the stores a check once a week. :)

And I have to say, Seekonk seems to have one of the better stores in the area.

[quote name='Trikip']Can you remember any of them?[/quote]
Went to the store again today and looked at the same bin, there's nothing there that seemed worth checking out. I don't own a DS, but I looked at the DS and 360 stuff this time..

I did notice that this red dot clearance extends to other areas, though. There are games in the PC, PS3, PS2 areas as well, maybe the Wii and 360 areas but I don't recall seeing it. Again, none of the red dot stuff is recent releases or anything.

Red Dot: Folklore, NBA Live 08, Warriors Orochi 2(PS2, not 360), I think AoE III, the rest I don't remember.

seekonk also is one of the stores having the 50% off anime sales too and btw the gamestop next door has alot of used ps3 titles most RI stores dont have half as many as that one does

They refilled the Red Dot 40% off bin with more 360 and PS2 games, maybe some DS stuff too. A lot of it's boring stuff but I did see a copy of Uncharted: Drake's Fortune in that bin with a red dot on its label, so go get it if any of you don't own the game yet.

Edit: Also, there was one copy of SFIV CE on the 360 shelves, I have no use for it beyond reselling so I passed.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back