Best Buy sent wrong items, told they'll fix it soon?

PenDynasty

CAGiversary!
Feedback
114 (100%)
So the gist is I bought a few 12+1 Xbox Live cards for 39.99 apiece on their online site on Jan 4th.

I open the package today to find the regular 12 months cards.. obviously missing the +1's. I call up.

Rep #1:
I explain the situation and ask if I should return the package / items. She says no. I ask if they can just send me one month cards to offset the balance. "I can't send you something you haven't purchased." So she puts in an order to give me brand new 12+1's. Awesome. Get off the phone but notice in my email that she only put in for a QTY of 1.

Rep #2:
Explain yet again what went on with the last rep and how I need the QTY bumped. He tells me he can't do that but what he is going to do for me is investigate the matter. He gives me a reference number and says it will be fixed soon. It's been a few hours (called in the evening EST), so has it been anyone's experience that transactions are investigated / solved AFTER the customer is off the phone call or did the rep usher me off?

the rep believes he did something good. the people who answer tickets usually dont care and prolly wont do anything. sometimes it just takes persistence. give them a try. wait a few days.

bread's done
Back