Best Buy Share Elite Status email

snacks28217

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Just got an email from BB saying share elite status this holiday season up to 3 people. Will update more when I get to a computer.

*edit* It seems to be sharing Elite (not Plus) and until Feb 2014 based on reports

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, that's an awful generous promo.  Though I'm sure they also expect that only a tiny percentage of people who get it shared will actually use it's benefits ever.

Wow, that's an awful generous promo. Though I'm sure they also expect that only a tiny percentage of people who get it shared will actually use it's benefits ever.
Someone in another thread said it's only until 10/31. Still a nice offer, but only for the month of October.

EDIT: I was wrong. I'm able to share my elite through February 2014, which is when my Elite Plus benefits expire.*

*Don't PM me about this please, more than likely I will actually be sharing this with family and friends IRL.

When you send it here is the body of the email.

"I've really enjoyed My Best Buy™ benefits and for a limited time, I'm able to gift you exclusive Elite status through February 28, 2014."

The invites need to be sent out by October 31st.

I hate to be that guy but $5 PP for anyone that wants to share with me! I'm looking at you Eldritch! Only cause I wanna be your first feedback haha.

Someone please choose me!

Although I will try to ruin this terrible company along with other members although others have less noble reasons.

Damn good deal, essentially everybody paying a third of the cost after we form groups. If a lot of high feedback CAGs are interested, we should start a subthread somewhere forming groups.

what do you get anyways with this status just a longer return window right
For a limited time, you can share the Elite experience with your friends and family.

As Elite members, they will enjoy:

• 10% Point Bonus on top of the 1 point for every $1 they already get¹

• Free Shipping on BestBuy.com®²

• Early Online Access to Black Friday deals

• Elite Access to special shopping events

• Extended 30-Day Returns and exchanges³

• And so much more

As in I wanted to pay you $5 for one of your shares to be your first positive feedback. Because technically it'd be a purchase. Get it now?
Oh I didn't get the email since I'm not elite yet. Was going to hit Silver when all this stuff got processed but who knows now.

Where do I find info about sharing this on the mybb site? I am logged in and am not seeing anything right off the bat. Depending on the details of sharing I would have no issue sharing it with others.

EDIT: Found it and reading up on it now.

EDIT 2: OK figured it out, so you need to have a MyBB account and then it just upgrades you to Elite status I suppose. I have no problem sharing this with 3 people...I will start taking offers through PM now :)

Someone in another thread said it's only until 10/31. Still a nice offer, but only for the month of October.

EDIT: I was wrong. I'm able to share my elite through February 2014, which is when my Elite Plus benefits expire.*

*Don't PM me about this please, more than likely I will actually be sharing this with family and friends IRL.
Invites can be sent until and expire after 10/31. Benefit lasts as long as the inviter's plus or plus elite status.

If anyone's willing to share an invite, I'm probably going to be buying a 3DS and/or Wii U from Best Buy soon (because I recently got diagnosed with at least two chronic, probably lifelong illnesses and I have irrationally decided in my semi-depressed state that only Mario will make me feel better) and not that 10% more in points would go very far but it'd be a nice bonus.

If you all start sharing then the early access Black Friday is going to be a whole lot more competitive. This was always my favorite part of having Silver, now Elite. Get those $25 and $10 games before everyone else shipped straight to my door and no competition and no BF asshats to deal with.

Also taking offers for Elite membership... might as well get something out of it, so PM me.

Edit: I think mine's only good through February, which I believe is when it expires for me and I don't see it getting renewed because I've only spent $200 this year.

If you all start sharing then the early access Black Friday is going to be a whole lot more competitive. This was always my favorite part of having Silver, now Elite. Get those $25 and $10 games before everyone else shipped straight to my door and no competition and no BF asshats to deal with.
It looks as if people who are Elite Plus can still only gift Elite status. At least according to the new breakdowns listed on the page, Elite Plus will have access before Elite so they would still be able to get it earlier than most.

I'll take a slot if anyone has an extra, CML for :360: DLC to trade.

EDIT: I also have unused Steam keys from the most basic level of the Humble Deep Silver Bundle from a while back.

How exactly does the eligibility for elite status work ? When you hit the total $ amount spent to be eligible does it upgrade you to elite immediately or does it go by what you spent for the year until a particular date , if so what's the date ?

When they dropped all of the silver benefits (calibration etc.) I thought at least we still get early access for Black Friday, now that is essentially gone as well. I hope elite plus at least still gets a good head start over all these new elite accounts.

My Best Buy continues to go downhill.

I have a membership I could share. I'm an Elite Plus member and will be through Feb. 2014 (I believe you will only get Elite status though). I'm only looking for one thing at the moment though and that's the Amazon Promo for the Dualshock 4. If you trade in $30 worth of games and you'll get a promotion linked to your account for $30 off a Dualshock 4 (and $20 off Beyond: Two Souls). I'll pay for the DS4 to be shipped to me and I'll hook you up with Best Buy Elite.

Got 3 spots, give me 400 MSP or $5 Paypal and an invite is yours
I'm just an evil pony aren't I?

Nah Fluttershy is not an evil pony

Edit: 2 invites left!!

bread's done
Back