Best Buy Shopping Event Question

Idx86

CAGiversary!
Hey CAGers -

For folks who are part of the Best Buy Reward Zone, there's one of those private shopping events happening on Sunday in my area. One of the benefits to going is you get double reward zone points on pretty much everything you buy.

Here's my question: I just bought a 360 yesterday. I didn't see that there would be double rewards on Sunday otherwise I would have waited. Is there any way I could bring my receipt in Sunday night and have them do a psuedo-return/re-buy or point true-up of some sort so I could take advantage? It's only for an extra $5 in gift cards, but I'd take it if there wasn't much effort involved.

[quote name='Idx86']Hey CAGers -

For folks who are part of the Best Buy Reward Zone, there's one of those private shopping events happening on Sunday in my area. One of the benefits to going is you get double reward zone points on pretty much everything you buy.

Here's my question: I just bought a 360 yesterday. I didn't see that there would be double rewards on Sunday otherwise I would have waited. Is there any way I could bring my receipt in Sunday night and have them do a psuedo-return/re-buy or point true-up of some sort so I could take advantage? It's only for an extra $5 in gift cards, but I'd take it if there wasn't much effort involved.[/QUOTE]

Depends on how nice they want to be and if their system will allow the sale of the console again. I don't know whether if they do a return on that console if it will let them resell it since they'd have to record the serial number again. I'm not sure whether MS makes them return any "returned" consoles because they are "defective" or not. Hopefully someone can shed some more light on it for you.

bread's done
Back