Best Buy - Skylander Giants: Scarlett Ninjini available for In-Store Pickup $12.99

Monoxide1986

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I didn't see this posted anywhere else.

It appears that Best Buy has the Scarlett Ninjini figure available to order for in-store pickup on bestbuy.com. It is also on sale for 12.99. You won't be able to pick it up until tomorrow though because the street date isn't until 5/19.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Skyland...8971616504&skuId=9020041&st=ninjini&lp=9&cp=1

I ordered one yesterday evening and attempted to pick it up today (without knowing the street date) and was denied right after the clerk finished ringing out my in-store pickup and right before I was to sign it. Some manager came over and said I wouldn't be able to get it until tomorrow because of the street date. I guess the online in-store pickup option ignores the street release date limitation. Kind of pissed me off that they would even allow the transaction to get that far, but oh well. I'll be happy as long as it's there tomorrow.

I figured I'd post because it might allow some people that actually want the figure to use to get one vs. letting the flippers buy them all.

bread's done
Back