[Best Buy] Sony Playstation Classic Console - $24.99

On a related note, Target has a Sandisk Cruzer Glide 64 GB USB 2.0 for $7.99.

https://www.target.com/p/sandisk-cruzer-glide-flash-drive-64gb-usb-2-0/-/A-14396471

Just ordered the last one near me for in-store pick-up.
Best Buy had the 128GB one on sale for $14.99 for July 4th (sorry guys, was out of town or would have mentioned it earlier). I got two of them, one for me one for a gift for a friend along with the PS Classic (a "fun" wedding gift to go along with a more serious one - he is totally non-tech so I'll pre-hack it for him). I actually bought the console for him earlier at $30, and BB refunded me the difference over chat no problem.

Over the sale they also had one of the little bitty USB 3.0 SanDisk 256GB for $31.99 on sale, but I couldn't get it to work on the Classic with the OTG cable hack so I don't have to solder mod it and take up the 2nd controller slot. So I went with the 128GB USB 2.0 and hope to have better luck.

Best gaming value of the year if you're willing to put in a bit of effort.  Does anyone know if I can get a price adjustment at Target since I bought three of these at $26.99 each?  I would love to get my $21 back.

Are the controllers plug and play with steam now? I see one YouTube video saying it works but couple of old steamcommunity threads saying it doesn't.

Last edited by a moderator:
Best gaming value of the year if you're willing to put in a bit of effort. Does anyone know if I can get a price adjustment at Target since I bought three of these at $26.99 each? I would love to get my $21 back.
They're on sale on the Target website for $19.99 through Tuesday. (But only the website and not in stores.)

Just had a bestbuy rep issue me a price adjustment from when I bought mine the other day for $25. Don't forget that as long as you're in the return window they'll do that for you.

They're on sale on the Target website for $19.99 through Tuesday. (But only the website and not in stores.)
Thanks. According to the Target price match policy, they will do a price adjustment for an item bought in stores against a price on the website within 14 days of purchase.

https://corporate.target.com/about/shopping-experience/shop-with-confidence

All that means is that I can get a price match on the two systems that I bought last Saturday, but I will probably have to return the third system that I bought three weeks ago. I still have the receipt for the system that I bought on 6/30/19, so it's going back. And that's OK because I bought three systems from Best Buy's website this morning in case the Target thing didn't pan out. Besides, they're out of systems at the Target store up the street from me, so I'm helping to replenish their stock.

For the record, I'm not obsessed with the PlayStation Classic. I just have three already because I had planned on giving them to my relatives who are casual gamers for Christmas. But I might keep one as a backup for myself. So I'm OK either way.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back