Best Buy Superman Collectible Bust $0.25 YMMV

shajek

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
The Superman and Lex Luthor "Best Buy Exclusive" collectible busts were on a shelf for $0.25 each. The Clark Kent bust was $4.99.

This was at the Best Buy in South Elgin, IL

The cashier was stunned at the price and left the register to pick up a set for her boyfriend.

[quote name='Pookymeister']

[/QUOTE]

After seeing the Clark and the price drop , I went back for the 2 Clarks I had left behind when they were $4.99 .

Much to my surprise they were gone , so I had to resort to asking a blueshirt for help .
I had them look all of them up in the system . He said they just got a bunch but also had to pull them [wierd] .

I ended up with the 2 Clarks I wanted , plus the elusive Lex Luthor !

Luther and Super for $.99 alas no Kents...
I would like a Kent and would be willing to pick up either of the other two to trade...!

Just cuz I have to top Pooky, here's what Lex looks like:
supesaf5.jpg

[quote name='Richlough']9 Supes , 3 Lex's ?[/QUOTE]
Yeah, we had about twice that, but I traded one Lex with Pooky, and gave the rest away. That's all thats left. If I knew Lex would have been so hard to get, I would have gotten more :oops:

[quote name='6669']Yeah, we had about twice that, but I traded one Lex with Pooky, and gave the rest away. That's all thats left. If I knew Lex would have been so hard to get, I would have gotten more :oops:[/QUOTE]

I am in no way criticizing you , I just wondered if the 3 Supes were behind the Lex's .

No Clarks ? I suggest you hook up , they're the most detailed with the glasses being off .

All the boxes you guys have seem to be in pretty good condition.....the ones I find are not that great...

[quote name='Pookymeister']Top me? [/QUOTE]
Like OMG horderz ftw!!!1112
[quote name='Richlough']I am in no way criticizing you , I just wondered if the 3 Supes were behind the Lex's .

No Clarks ? I suggest you hook up , they're the most detailed with the glasses being off .[/QUOTE]
Yeah, they were all Supes in the back. Luckily, a hoarder here traded me one of his many Clark Kent's he got for a Lex Luthor. ;)
[quote name='JokerCard']All the boxes you guys have seem to be in pretty good condition.....the ones I find are not that great...[/QUOTE]
The worst I've seen is a crease on the top, front cardboard part, over the plastic. Mine literally haven't been touched, since they were straight outta the case, since one BB still had more in the back.

bread's done
Back