Best Buy - Supreme Commander 2 PC $29.99

Showstoppa42

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Just got back from Best Buy and picked up Supreme Commander 2 for $29.99 - 10% coupon = $26.99 final price. They had $29.99 stickers over the $49.99 ones, so it looks like an offical price drop, instead of just a sale.

As of right now, it looks like it's in-store only; While the search results page says $29.99, the product page still shows $49.99.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...p=&qp=&list=n&iht=y&usc=All+Categories&ks=960

Also, retail versions of the game can be registered on Steam (which is required, if you don't have it already.)

edit: The search results page is back up to $49.99....not sure what the in-store price is (check if any are still stickered, as my local store still had them at $29.99 today), but this deal might be dead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazon has the game listed at $39.99 (PC) with $15 credit still. That makes it better deal than BB with freeshipping no taxes for most, especially if you buy more games from Amazon. If I can get the Xbox vesrion for that price its a no brainer.

If you loved the first one [SupCom], you may want to avoid this one. This deal makes me sad I preordered it; if the gameplay weren't enough.

bread's done
Back